1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Germany

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Deleted #, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

This country is ****ed. Yet another attack last night, I believe this is the 3rd attack in a week. This time it was a Syrian refugee with a bomb strapped to his back. Fortunately it seems that he has only killed himself, although there's plenty of injuries.

It was a monumental decision that David Cameron took when he said we wouldn't be opening our doors to the migrant crisis. Other parties and lefties were shouting that we should be taking a lot more refugees in, I wonder how they feel about that now?

Everybody could see the dangers and trouble ahead with that policy and now Mrs Merkel is reaping what she sowed.

I have no idea how Germany or anybody else, can fight back against what's happening. ****ed.

2. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

It was obvious that this was going to happen. Isis even said they planned on planting people within the refugees to cause **** in the west. Talk about turkeys voting for Christmas if you ask me.

I do think we should help though (we helped create their mess) however it should be women and children only. Single men should not be allowed in whatsoever of you ask me.

3. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Corbyn would be doing exactly what Merkel has done if he was in power here, I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's the most dangerous man in British Politics, where the safety of our country is concerned and I'd be delighted if the guy was executed.

4. crumble bungle

crumble bungle Well-Known Member

sorry mate, if someone is going to bomb somewhere it doesn't matter the age or sex as they are fanatics, No-one comes in for me even though i believe they are already here. Small in numbers but our security must have them under surveillance, hopefully.

Marra SAFC 77, master-simpson and TEL like this.
  5. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

I agree in part. The only bit that rankles me is the fact we've gone in and made things far, far worse. I'd rather we rebuilt their cities and installed proper governments to help these countries prosper but it will never happen. Our politicians are far too self interested and will only install puppet governments that will do our bidding.

DC was always right to put a strict limit anyway.

6. Tel (they/them)

The Israeli gov't invest hundreds of millions of dollars 'rebuilding' Gaza and the locals attack the workers, destroy buildings and ransack the places before they're even been completed They blow up gas mains and destroy water pipes. What makes you think a bunch of westerners can just turn up and start sweeping up the mess, and chucking up nice buildings for them all to live in? It's too ideal mate, we should be training defence forces to serve and protect their country, by national conscription, but the trouble is, they're all planning on jumping in little boats to Greece.

Deleted likes this.
  7. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

I can see the far right gaining a strong foothold in Germany, France & the Netherlands & asking for referendums.
    The Danes have already told the EU to **** off over asylum quota's & threatened to pull out.
    This was a disaster waiting to happen. It's destroyed Sweden.
    I lay the blame squarely on the doorstep of the hairy fannied, Kraut nudist.

The Euro has been an unmitigated disaster, thank **** we didn't join that.
    Inflation has shot up in every country that joined it - cheap holidays are no more.

8. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

Same happened in Afghanistan when the Russians were trying to rebuild.

clockstander, master-simpson and TEL like this.
  9. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Fair points. I admit my post was idealistic. For me, national security is of utmost importance and I would not want us to be like France or Germany at the moment. That's why I backed the quota DC set. Merkel lost the plot when she opened the flood gates.

My point, albeit not well put together, was that what we are doing at the moment isn't working (it never was going to work) and we need to find other was of resolving this ****.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  10. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

I'm staunch labour but I simply can;t bring myself to vote for this bloke for every reason you've put in this short sentence - He's politically unstable! The miners gala was in Durham recently and they were singing his name FFS! I argued similar points to yours with some of them and they got very tetchy about it!!

TEL likes this.

11. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

I find his anti trident stance incredibly scary to be honest.

12. Tel (they/them)

How a nation cannot have the right to thoroughly vet asylum seekers and refugees, I have no idea.

If these people have nothing to hide, then they should have no problem being in a holding unit, in a safe zone, until it is beyond reasonable doubt that they will cooperate and integrate in their new home, or until their country of origin is deemed safe enough to return to.

Instead, we have groups of adult males, terrorising communities in villages in France, Sweden, Germany, Hungary the list goes on. These people haven't turned up in these countries to start a new life, keep their heads down and integrate. They've turned up wanting everything their own way, angry and volatile. These people should be dealt with, by whatever force necessary and returned to sender.

If I stormed a village in Iraq with 100 of my mates, started smashing houses up, setting fire to things, raping the women etc, then I'd fully expect to have a hole through my head by the end of the day.

13. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

The whole thing's a complete dog's breakfast. One of the reasons I voted out in the referendum was the fact that the EU couldn't come up with a coherent strategy on how to deal with the migrant crisis. Nothing from a humanitarian point of view and nothing from the practical. The EU, when faced with a calamity that required prompt and decisive action, simply disappeared up its own arse.

14. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

I agreed with a lot of what you said..But executed? You sound like a proper fundamentalist mate..

15. Tel (they/them)

I'm sure you'd have cried a river had it happened to Thatcher.

Makemstine Roger and MrRAWhite like this.
  16. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

To be fair, I'd say execution is a bit far.... He shouldn't be leader of the opposition though. If only there was a viable replacement for him.... I don't think there is ha

17. Tel (they/them)

You're obviously entitled to your opinion mate, as I am mine, half of my wife's family are Israeli, so from the **** that's come out of his and his brother's disgusting dustbin mouths, I'd piss myself silly if the pair of them were shot dead today.

18. QWOP

QWOP Well-Known Member

Aaaaaah fair enough mate. Totally understand where you're coming from. You've actually said that in the past and my mind (which is on other things and I really shouldn't be on here) is completely addled.

19. J๏E..

J๏E.. The King of Hearts

I think Corbyn is a sinister little creep who seems to be surrounded by a sinister bunch of left wing ****ers, all probably mid 20's, never done a honest days work in their lives who worship the whispering busker. Windows going out in Labour MP's offices that oppose him, opposing MP's parliamentary offices getting broken into, like I said, a nasty piece of work..<ok>

20. Tel (they/them)

Just for the record mind, I'm not sat here on tenterhooks, hoping for his fatal demise, I'd be equally happy if he lost his chair and just ****ed off forever.

I'm not sure how the vote will go, whether he'll keep his position, if he does, it's a real shame because he doesn't represent the typical British Labour voter.

Marra SAFC 77 likes this.