1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Getting into the Europa league

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Commachio, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Aussie blackcat85

Aussie blackcat85 Well-Known Member

Well Ivan milat and Bradley Murdoch have been locked up.. Very isolated communities there mate, biggest problem for them is alcohol. Biggest problem for tourists is deadly snakes and no help.. Plus hit a big roo in your car and your completely ****ed! It's like that fat true Geordie bloke jumping out in front of your car... It'll be a write off <laugh> Depends where you go, my experiences in the outback were pretty good as a whole, got robbed first week at our camp site but then the whole camp site looked after me and my mate cooked us meals etc we where only 14 working in the outback.. Hot as **** reached 45 degrees cotton chipping <wah>

Billy Death likes this.
  2. Billy Death

Billy Death Well-Known Member

What about somewhere like Alice Springs - right in the middle?

3. Aussie blackcat85

<ok>'S Up from this pisshead!

Billy Death likes this.
  4. Riever

Riever Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty good to me - Reykjavik is meant to be a cracking night out. I could easily imagine us taking a few thousand there!

5. The Mackem of Oz

Love the Gold Coast! Surfers Paradise is great for a p**s up!

Your right about Logan! I used to work in Woodridge, bloody scary catching a bus there!

Im now up in Townsville which reminds me of back home, small city and really friendly with a sh*t nightlife ha! Mind you the weather up here is ridiculous, 35+ during summer with horrible humidity!

Aussie blackcat85 likes this.
  6. Billy Death

Aye man but it's about 9 bastard quid for a pint of piss.

7. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Seems a canny turnout, folks getting their footy fix.

They were watched by a capacity crowd of about 35,000, as well as new manager Slaven Bilic, who was in the stands but not in charge.

8. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

Generally it has a really negative effect on a teams season and any money/exposure they gain from it is dwarfed by the negatives of finishing lower in the table.

However, I do recall that under Robson back around 2002/2003 season-ish we had a good pre-season run in it of what were effectively competitive firendlies and started the season on fire. We promptly got knocked out mid-September and I think it had a very positive effect on our season as we were a step ahead of most teams regarding match fitness and bedding in new signings (think it was Robert and Bellamy back then).

I think if handled correctly (ie sending out a second team in the competition once the premiership kicks off and not caring about it unless you find yourself in the last 16 or so) it can be a positive.

9. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

So you didn't win it?

guess that last major cup win against europes gianst, wasn;t , all that good/<whistle>

10. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

Hey we were knocked out by the mighty Troyes on away goals (was actually a fantastic game, i think 4-4 if i remember rightly). We just can't compete with european giants like Troyes.

11. Hairyhaggis

Hairyhaggis Well-Known Member

Dont listen to any of these east coasters, bunch of leftie-latte-sipping hipsters over that side. Where you want to come is WA. Here in Perth we have it all. Best footie team in the land with the Glory, hot sheilas, great beaches. And it's where Wolf Creek really is. So if you fancy getting stuck like a pig through a car chair, WA is your place to be!

Nordic likes this.
  12. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hairy, I'm sure that means something to you guys down there, but seriously, what the **** did you just say?

13. Hairyhaggis

Cant find the video, but in the movie wolf Creek, he stabs her through the chair in the car she's hiding in. Right before where that video starts. Should have been head on a stick, not pig on a stick! Doh. Welcome to WA! haha

14. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh> Oh okay I get it!

If that's how you guys treat your guests I think I'll give it a miss for now mate!

15. Hairyhaggis

That's only the weird ones... mainly from over east. It's Aussie Black Cat you've gotta watch out for! <laugh>

16. Billy Death

Is that crater actually real mate?
    Anyway, here's both of them. <ok>
    http://www.solarmovie.cz/watch-wolf-creek-2005-online.html

http://putlocker.is/watch-wolf-creek-2-online-free-putlocker.html

17. Aussie blackcat85

<laugh> I was over in WA last year great state mate but the poor mans version of Queensland :emoticon-0172-mooni Will have to catch up for a beer next time I'm there <ok>

18. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

but who has the bigger ****ing sharks?

19. Aussie blackcat85

How was your loss in the grand final against my roar? Lol. Are you Australian?

20. Hairyhaggis

Haha, poor man's version of QLD? Pfft, lies :p Defo mate, i work away, but if im home, i'd defo be up for a couple of cans :)

Aye, been an Aussie since i was 6, really all ive known. Went back to Scotland for my teens to finish school (parents were living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. **** living there) but been back here since 2002. As for the loss, hard to swallow :( ****in penalty. Could ahve been worse, could have been against the kiwi's and lost, then Black Cat Kiwi would have had something to have a go at me for :p

Same with the finals this year. ****in salary cap :( Gonna be an interesting year next year, to see how it all pans out after the massive **** up this year.