1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Good stream on Mobdro...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Barchullona, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Scroll down the sports bit to NBC channel, full HD. No buffering.

2. ElTigre

ElTigre Well-Known Member

I forked out for Chromecast during the week and I'm watching this on Mobdro on the telly. This is great. Just hope City pick up second half.

3. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

You get mobdro on iOS?

I had a look for it the other week, there's loads of mobdro apps and none of them seem to have anything on.

4. Barchullona

You can't put it on ios. Unless you jailbreak it. I have it on an Android phone and tablet. Also on Amazon firestick which operates off the Android system.

5. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

6. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

The Premier League are clamping down on illegal streams...

A court order has been granted to the Premier League in order to stop matches being streamed to Kodi boxes.

It means that the UKs internet servuce providers have the right to close down the illegal streams at source.

Illegal streaming has long been a problem for the Premeir League, with every single game being available across a multitude of platforms for free.

However, after the court order, it may be harder to find the big match without paying for it.

A Sky spokesperson said:

"We are pleased the English Premier League's application to crack down on illegal streaming has been granted.

"Content piracy is theft and the success of this application is an important step in tackling the issue.

"It's in the interests of both consumers and everyone working in the creative industries that we all take piracy seriously.

"We'll continue to work with rights holders, government, online market places and content creators to tackle today's piracy and make people aware of the risks it presents and the damage it causes."

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/live...0191302-detail/story.html#zXGSuzXUgwv3s4yL.99

7. Barchullona

8. Barchullona

Love the way they keep referring to Kodi boxes. There is no such thing as a Kodi box.

Good luck to them shutting down the people offering streams as they are based all over the place.

9. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Aye, it's why I asked to see if anyone had experience to share.

10. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

There is a difference (I think) Mobdro allows you to watch the content of an overseas television channel and is not specific in the programme content. Streams are generally content specific. Can the Premier League or Sky stop the distribution of a channel that has the rights to show a game? Wouldn't it be the likes of Bein to go after streamers?

There is one point of view that says that some of the overseas broadcasters actually support the watching of their content in the UK and that some of their advertising is aimed at our market place. I haven't noticed it much, but it is odd, that some of the adverts are in English.

Personally, I think that those who watch at home will still be able to find a channel to watch. The pubs and clubs on the other hand will find it harder.

11. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

please log in to view this image

12. Amin Yapusi

I thought you had it on iOS. There is a Mobdro app on iOS but the 10 seconds I spent looking at it it appears to just be a load of links to youtube videos.

13. Amin Yapusi

14. Barchullona

I use Surf Easy for a couple of things. It is not expensive but gives you a few choices. Free ones tend to offer less choices of location and often slow down the stream.Opera does a free one with a choice of half a dozen locations but not the UK
    The thing to consider is whether they keep records or not to comply with regulations in the USA etc.
    Someone I know reckons if you have 4 or 5 devices and are willing to pay IP Vanish is very good, doesn't slow things down and they keep no records for the authorities to get hold of. They have a special offer on at the moment.

DMD likes this.
  15. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Any links or pointers for a complete ignoramus on such things? ....I'm asking for a friend of course. :emoticon-0111-blush

16. Amin Yapusi

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

Can use it on multiple devices and multiple platforms. Cheap, efficient, they don't make logs of what you're doing whilst connected. I have it on my laptop, iphone and ipad, comes in handy for watching sky, bt or whatever whilst abroad.

It is the one that literally just about everyone uses for a reason.

DMD likes this.
  17. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

$150 :emoticon-0104-surpr

Does using these things draw attention to you, and are there ways of minimising the hacking risks, which are presumably greater?

18. Fettis the striker

Fettis the striker Well-Known Member

Try VIP box.bz works with iOS , or download the app universal sports hd

19. Barchullona

No, I don't have it on ios. I bought Android devices to put Mobdro and Kodi on as I am in hospital fairly regularly so it was handier. Liked the iPhone but needs must. There is a way of getting it on an iPhone or I pad , it's on YouTube but you have to faff about redoing it every week. Unless you want to risk jailbreaking your iPhone or ipad. Think you can put it on a Mac but not definitely sure.

20. Amin Yapusi

Using one minimalises hacking risk, you're basically surfing the web behind a mask.

DMD likes this.