1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Graham Westley - One For Greeny !!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Wooperts_duck, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Newport County: Graham Bean quits because he 'cannot work' with Graham Westley
    By Michael Pearlman

BBC Wales Sport 30 November 2016

please log in to view this image

Newport County secretary Graham Bean has quit the club as he says he "cannot work" with manager Graham Westley.

The 57-year-old, who was the first compliance officer at the Football Association and ran day-to-day operations at Leeds United until 2014, joined the Exiles three weeks ago.

Bean said his working relationship with 48-year-old Westley, who joined Newport in October, was "untenable."

The club confirmed his departure, but declined to comment further.

BBC Wales Sport also contacted Westley but has received no reply.

sensiblegreeny likes this.
  2. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Westley and Evans should be locked in a dark room for twelve months....having thrown the key away already.

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  3. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Make sure that Greeny has taken his medication before he reads this thread <ok>

4. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Well i suspect Sensible may have a few choice words for the weasel on Saturday? Be careful with your words Sensible we don't want you getting a 3 year ban . :emoticon-0165-muscl

Who is Evans in charge of now? Crawley???

5. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Mansfield Town, I believe Joe.

6. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I've just read this on the beeb football site and why am I not surprised. If you were a mother and he was your one and only love child you would still want to strangle him wouldn't you. I had thought we had got rid of him and Evans, the other terrible twin, from this league and then within a few short weeks they both turn up again. I've had to up my medication twice since then. He'd be hard pressed to hear me from where I sit to the dugouts plym so can't see me getting a ban. He really is an obnoxious twat isn't he. Now where's me tablets............

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  7. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

8. Greenarmyjoe

Sensible how was the weasel today?

9. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Leave it Joe...........just leave it.

10. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I've just read about and heard an interview with said dick brain following today's match. He apparently walked in on Adams press conference and stood there listening. He was asked to leave and did. Adams was not happy. Probably because Westley did it on purpose to wind up no doubt. When asked about what he did by errington and his press bit he basically told Errington to shut up, listen to him and stop being a clown. The bottom line is he had to do something didn't he. As Westley always has to do something. I blame his parents for not taking proper precautions when he was conceived. They should have been doctored before it was possible to produce him.

11. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Parents :huh:. But, I thought from what you have said previously, he was a Bast*rd ?! :)

12. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Westley v Evans....they should be able to sell more seats to watch that then..... Newport C v Mansfield.

13. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I can't believe I have to give a person of your age a birds and bees lesson Wooperts. Parents not being married unfortunately never stopped conception. Trust me I know................<whistle>

Simply they should just have been kept apart. For complete safety sake in different Countries.

14. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

I wonder if your pal Graham Westley keeps in touch with his parents, or does he treat them with disdain, like he does almost everyone else he comes in contact with.

I bet they hate his guts if the truth be told. The Welsh are welcome to him.

15. Greenarmyjoe

They surely can't be proud of him :eek:

16. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

It's funny how I would normally find it difficult to hate anyone let alone somebody I've never actually met on a personal level but just occasionally one comes along who just gets under your skin and you can't help yourself. I find me wishing for all manner of diabolical things to happen to them it gets that bad. I reckon everyone has at least one person like that. Westley is my achilles heal. Everytime I come across him for anything it's always something negative and it's him being obnoxious. He is one of those people who has made a complete career out of doing it. The worst thing of all is he knows full well he is doing it but just can't resist. You get some people who do nasty things but you can still believe they did it by accident rather than design. With him you know it was no accident. I just think back to my Navy Days and know that if he was ever to spend time on a mess deck he would be spitting his teeth into the spitkid on a daily basis. There is just no way somebody with his character could ever survive for long.

17. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Did you see that the idiot considered appealing the red card at Home Park?

Apparently neither the camera nor the referee were at the right angle to make a judgement. Of course the camera gantry is up above the dug-outs and the ref was in the centre circle between the away dug-out and the offence, but Westley has X-Ray eyes. The guy was fully airborne and you can't do that now, absolutely the right decision. Admittedly Jervis got out of the way and the contact was slight but equally it could have been a leg-breaker.

18. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

There is a thread on pasoti with a link to a story of Westley in his non-league days. He was a complete penis then if you read that and it shows the character of the man. I didn't know for example that he was independantly wealthy and once owned a club. It's what he did with it that shows he has no character.