1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hack Watch

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by humanbeingincroydon, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Or a good working relationship where he offers one of his clients first choice at good players on his books (they don't have to move if the deal isn't right)?

Do you think the CIA shot Kennedy?

Was the Twin towers a blue on blue attack?

2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Jose having to give Rashford game time might quieten down the rumours linking him to join Poch's revolution in the summer.

3. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

ITKs are saying that Man Utd are having to call in favours with the hacks
    to stop this story appearing more prominently in press and Internet format for
    the bigger newspapers.

And more tapping-up from the young Spurs during England duty too. :(
    I do hope that England will not be training at Enfield (too much opportunity for the
    boy to chat with Pochettino and Kane) .

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  4. humanbeingincroydon

humanbeingincroydon Well-Known Member

What you just described is an obvious conflict of interest.

"Thanks for negotiating such a lucrative contract for me in spite of my hapless performance at Chelsea last season. Is there any way I can repay you for this Mino?"
    "Well, you could spend an eight-figure sum on a couple of my clients this summer so I get a nice little commission that would enable me to by a small island. I'm thinking maybe Corsica."

5. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Maybe you are right, I can imagine player recruitment at other clubs "tell me son who's your agent, oh sorry we already have one of his we will have to pass you over" <ok>

6. vimhawk

vimhawk Well-Known Member

We already know who Son's agent is.

7. humanbeingincroydon

Please go back to the comment I made about the distance between Earth and Pluto.

8. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

Diego probably reckons the distance between the Earth and Pluto is about the thickness of his soles unless of course Pluto is standing on Mickey's head.

9. humanbeingincroydon

please log in to view this image

It's enough to make you want to hack their website and report that Murdoch has topped himself...

10. humanbeingincroydon

Since there's a bunch of headlines suggesting that Lloris is doing a Marca with Kylian Mbappe, I thought it might be a good idea to post the actual quotes from Lloris

He is being talked about everywhere, even in England...His performances made a lot of noise, but I find him quite detached and serene in relation to all of that. He shows great maturity at his young age. It is true that what he does in Monaco is quite impressive. It's a good sign for the future. If he continues to work and get involved for the team, he has all the qualities to make a great career.

Note the part where he talks about doing well for Monaco. Not the usual "He has all the makings of a (insert club name here) player" quotes you get from the tapping-up machines that benefit Los Ladrones, Barca, Man Utd or Chelsea on a constant basis.

It's also worth mentioning that Karim Benzema echoed these sentiments, saying he should not jump for a big move so young while citing his difficulties getting settled at the Santiago Ich Bin Ein Berliner - which surely means that Benzema will be leaving Madrid this summer, as he failed to do his master's bidding in unsettling a shiny object.

11. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Lloris said exactly what people would like to hear.
    Talked up the player's potential, but with caveats about working hard.
    Didn't mention moving and complimented his side.
    He's their captain for a reason. <ok>

12. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

Faily Mirror : Janssen is going to be sold in the summer.

13. "Thanks for that Brian"

"Thanks for that Brian" Well-Known Member

At his press conference this morning, Mauricio Pochettino was asked about his imminent appointment as Barcelona Coach. Much to the surprise of Fleet Street, it would appear that his move back to the city of Barcelona was complete fabrication...

Pochettino: “I am an Espanyol fan. I think then I do not need to speak too much. It is like one day if Daniel Levy sacks me in a few years, for me it would be impossible to manage Arsenal. For me, before being a manager and a player, is to be loyal. I love Espanyol and now Tottenham. It would be impossible to one day move to Arsenal.”

...there was much shock and apologies were offered by the hacks present.....no, of course they weren't. Nobody asked him about the forthcoming and much publicised sales of Danny Rose, Kyle Walker, Hugo Lloris, Toby Alderweireld, Eric Dier, Harry Kane, Eric Lamela either. Odd that,....or maybe it isn't.

14. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm sorry Brian, but it's clear that you'll never make it as a sports journalist.
    The correct response to this is obviously the following headline:

Pochettino To Replace Wenger?
    Tottenham manager discusses possible move to The Emirates and his love of football in Barcelona.

15. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

Yeah Brian <doh>

16. "Thanks for that Brian"

"Thanks for that Brian" Well-Known Member

Join Her Majesty's Gutter Press? I think not. A number of my family worked in 'the print' pre-Wapping but I have never thought of writing such 'low brow' nonsense as passes for journalism these days. For a start, I can spell.

PleaseNotPoll likes this.
  17. humanbeingincroydon

What's the odds that, come Monday, we get another round of Pochettino to sell Janssen headlines based on him not featuring against Burnley - which ignores the fact that he picked up a chest infection on international duty, and if there's one thing people with chest infections aren't good at it's running around for ninety minutes.

18. humanbeingincroydon

For the past couple of weeks there's been a bunch of Tottenham to sell Lamela headlines flying about. Let's see what Poch has to say about that...

That is so difficult for me to understand.

It was so strange to hear him linked to different clubs. He has not played since October and after all he has suffered in the last four-to-five months, do you think he is considering a move away from here? Do you think he is thinking about Italy? He is very happy here. He had a problem, he was desperate to try to find a solution and so was the club. It made me laugh every time I heard the rumours about him leaving as it is impossible for him to think about moving now.

Where [would he go]? Now, he needs help. Who could help him more than we could over the next few months? I think you know the answer better than me. It doesn’t make sense [that he would leave].

Consider that another crushed Narrative to add to the pile.

19. paultheplug

paultheplug Well-Known Member

The BBC gossip column says that the Times are claiming that if Chelsea cannot reach agreement with the FA about the use of Wembley while their cesspit is redeveloped, they will discuss with West Ham the possibility of using the London Stadium. Very odd as it is not West Ham's stadium to let. I don't subscribe to the Times so I'm not sure if it's the BBC misreading or the Times getting it exceedingly wrong

20. humanbeingincroydon

Today is the one day a year where The Sun gets a free pass for making **** up and calling it news.