1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Harry Redknapp 'fit as a fiddle' and would consider management return

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Apr 17, 2015.

1. seagullhoop

seagullhoop Well-Known Member

"Harry Redknapp (right) says he would consider a return to management as long as it's at the right club"

Shallow pockets need not apply...

KooPeeArr and Didley Squat like this.
  2. Quality Passing Rules

Quality Passing Rules Well-Known Member

This but to simplify it, he bottled it after being told do it with what you have.

KooPeeArr likes this.
  3. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

What a complete and utter ****er!!

4. YorkshireHoopster

YorkshireHoopster Well-Known Member

Can Bournemouth afford to sign Adebayor, Defoe and Crouch for one last pay day if they go up?

KooPeeArr likes this.
  5. SW Ranger

SW Ranger Well-Known Member

Shyster!!!!
    "The Merriam-Webster Dictionary says it is based on the German Scheißer (literally "****ter").
    A shyster /ˈʃaɪstər/ : slang word for someone who acts in a disreputable, unethical, or unscrupulous way.

UTRs, KentGaz, rangercol and 3 others like this.
  6. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  7. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

No point starting another thread as I can post it here also sorry if it has already been posted.

Harry Redknapp tells QPR: Stop conceding late goals if you want to stay in the Premier League

please log in to view this image

Harry Redknapp has told former club QPR they must stop conceding late goals if they are to survive the drop.

They still sit two points off 17th place but dropped five crucial points late on in their last two games alone. They allowed Aston Villa to rescue a 3-3 draw, while Chelsea earned an 1-0 win in the 89th minute.

Redknapp insisted that has to be put right in their final five matches. He told Sky Sports: “I watched the Chelsea game, they worked their socks off, but it was the story of the season — conceding last minute goals.

“When I was there it was the same. They have just conceded too many goals. They deserved a point out of the Chelsea game for sure and it was criminal that they got nothing.”

Read full http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...t-to-stay-in-the-premier-league-10191934.html

Why did you not fix this when in charge then Harry boy?:headbang:

It's a shame, Harry never really felt like the right fit for us did he? I don't hate Harold but I'm relived he's not our manager anymore.

Didley Squat likes this.
  8. CamchatkaFC

CamchatkaFC Member

Gee, thanks for the advice Harry. Much appreciated wise insight....****er.

9. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

It costs big bucks to fill holes.

Look at Ferdinand, we got him on a free so he could write his book so he couldn't fill the hole, right? Then he wrote another one .............. can't help it, that's what happens when you but a top top player ..............they write books.

That nice boy we bought from that Russian club and sold back to them after six months, what's his name? Samba, that's him, he costs 10 million alone and he did squat. We did get our money back though, doesn't happen too often on my deals.

Like ......... you've gotta throw money at it don't ya, and there's no guarantee you'll plug it, hey!
    Sometimes you just have to keep throwing some coin and hope it don't run out.
    Otherwise, your gunna need an 'operation' clause written into your contract just in case the owner gets cold feet, know wot I mean?
    Like ........... you can cancel the operation afterwards, no worries old son .............. look at me?
    Has gotten me out of a few, I can tell you..
    But I still like the boy, you know ................... Tonz and I go back a long way, too long if you've got Dementia ............ know wot I mean?
    Now where was I, did l tell you about my dicky elbow, been causing me no end of grief it has ................

KooPeeArr and UTRs like this.
  10. TWGWTDT

TWGWTDT Well-Known Member

Replacement knees are a in and out today .. my late Father had both done (not at the same time) and was walking without crutches within a week

I hope Redknapp's legs fall off

Didley Squat likes this.

11. Jimbo ranger

Jimbo ranger Active Member

What a con artist , if he'd a ****ed off on a high note (a floooky one at that !) after Wembley , we wouldn't be in this mess