1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

HCST ideas for the future...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by HullCitySupportersTrust, Aug 20, 2015.

1. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Nothing is going to be achieved with any discussion between Duch and I and I've given up trying, after a year of ****e I can't help deliberately trying to piss him off occasionally.

It's fairly pointless and unproductive, so I'll jack it in.

2. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

You mean I lost a nights sleep thinking that the OSC had a meeting in a resturant in Bali without me and it was all a,joke, you bastard!

3. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

It doesn't piss me off, so you can tick that off as a failure. The fact you reckon you're trolling says much about you. I'm offering constructive criticism, you seem intent on trying to prove the trust is incapable of having a dialogue with the people it claims to represent.

It just highlights a few of the reasons that you are driving people away from joining the trust.

We need a good fans group, and it's quite shameful that a decent initiative is being ****ed up by an Allamesque attitude.

Nobody tells you how to run a trust. We can judge you by your cv.

The trust needs to show it can talk to supporters and take on board areas that it can improve on. So far, there seems plenty of scope. They just need to be less sensitive and stop whinging.

Little wonder the club won't deal with them if this is an example of their attitude to discussion.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  4. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

My responses to you are absolutely no reflection on the trust's ability to have a dialogue with anyone, they're simply a reflection of the fact that I think you're a ****er.

renegadetiger likes this.
  5. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

And yet when I went to ask you about that sort of comment when we met, you were totally silent.

Your attitude to me, is similar to your attitude to most that point out your opinion isn't universal, but I try to avoid the personal insults, it's childish, makes you look a prick and shows the weakness in your position and argument.

You're guilty of most of the things you've whined and whinged about the Allams, and far more frequently.

6. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

My attitude towards you is a direct response to your attitude towards me, I doubt anyone else in interested in this ****, so it's probably best we just ignore each other.

7. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

I do ignore you, it's the cobblers you post I'm responding to, especially when it relates to a group supposedly representing fans but that seemingly can't talk without keyboard abuse and hissy fits.

8. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

So, ignoring the revealing but diversionary 'noise' it seems there are a few decent suggestions for areas that the trust can move forward with. Anymore before the next summary?

9. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're turning into a right gayer since you've been off the booze.

Get well soon!

10. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

It is really pissing me off and I'm at a wedding today with a lot of old mates from Beverley that I haven't seen for a while, it's going to be torture.

11. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Kinell. Yeah. That's going to suck.

Watching other people make arses of themselves while pissed is funny for a bit.

Then it isn't.

12. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

I've read the thread and you have added **** all but misery and wheel re-invention to it. I'm butting in with nothing but an opinion and your pathetic attempt at reversing my use of we and us is so typical of your circular arguing nonsense; quite a number of other posters have said they are sick of your nonsense so the use of we or us is credible. You do it at the drop of a hat with no credibility other than what you contrive.
    You try and damage the HCST at every opportunity, fawning cooperation to get close and criticise. Your snide remark about national vs local was typically wrong, typically posted for mischief and typically the hallmark of a pathetic sniper.
    I was under the impression this thread was for the use of the HSCT and that you are but one contributor, but you seem to have adopted a controlling role - are you really that full of your own ****ing importance?
    There has only been one person turning this thread sour and that can easily be followed - it is you and no one else.

13. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

How many should need to ask, TOM? I would have thought none would be the answer.

14. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Utter bollocks.

15. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

Two words that sum you up well. <ok>

16. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

****ing good guess on my part, even after you agreed with my yesterday you schizo. I suspect like everyone else, I hadn't read your tedious tome. <ok>

Do you have any points for the trust, or are you now just going to babble on with feeble personal abuse in support of the self confessed troll?

17. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

At least one, although he's not had a response.

18. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

This is the pick on the Trust thread, if you want to pick on the OSC start another thread. Don't want any disruptions.

19. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

The answer that I was given was "1".
    I have asked for it to be published as have other directors. I had nothing to do with it and whilst it may be important to some, it isn't to me. The principle is more important than the content as far as I am concerned. And as such when it is published, I doubt that I will have much to say about it.
    There is a new board of directors and a new chair.

20. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

What guess on your part? You live in your own mind and there's no room for anyone else. I might have acknowledged some of what you said and I do believe I liked a post, but neither should be taken as me agreeing with you; you do like bigging yourself up, don't you.

Ah, I see you're entering into control mode again, but aren't I lucky to get a personal reminder after your call to the masses. Sad sod. Try reading back, I made a suggestion, I didn't re-invent the wheel like you and I have followed the requested communication route of email, so thanks for your argumentative prompt (you really aren't good at them, are you<laugh>) but I've done my bit for the moment. Only one Troll on here, Dog, and that's you. <ok>