1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

heaven help us all

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by johngalleyfan2, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Wiz - they're all Poachers turned Gamekeepers.

MTG/SixtySeconds/RedAlert - 'Because it cheap and can be abused and used to undermine British workers'
    Please explain your Union mates wish to remain in the EU.
    No fairy stories please.

2. Sixtyseconds

Sixtyseconds Member

Working for the NHS I voted for him.

But not his salary which I consider to be extreme.

Ironies not lost on I.

But he is not the reason for decling services and NHS contracts going to profit-first providers and worse.

Its a strange world we have arrived at.

Those who target the vulnerable, contribute to widening gaps between rich and poor, revel in it are called, "Moderate in their views".

Whilst those who oppose such a situation arising are deemed to be 'Extremists'

Look it up ... Don't have to be a bright one to get it.

If the EU moves to the right and undermines workers rights in favour of fat cats and business Unions are opposed.

If not work to reform anyway.

Prefer the Bennite position ... A democratic vote should have happened already. ...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  3. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

4. Sixtyseconds

Sixtyseconds Member

Yep thats not cool ,,,

But it would be really uncool to be pro austerity

Build stately homes then use non dom status to avoid tax,

Like some nauwghty Tories Lords are ... Touch.

5. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

It's all been said before and I'm not going to give a personal history except I'm born and bred from one of the poorest areas of Bristol, mother a school kitchen worker, father a carpenter, father in law was a docker, mother in law worked for Courage brewery, I and my family owe and love the NHS more than you'll ever know, I'll leave that one there, except with my own back ground I feel I can make a judgement between Tory, Labour & Liberal Lords and gobby Trade Union Barons .

There is no difference between any money grabbing ****s who exploit human beings for financial gain or personal power and they should all be treated with the contempt they deserve, left or right. There is good and bad in all elements of society, I am one of the silent majority that believe in making space for all points of view, we refuse to be organised or bossed by any mass organised sections, we listen to all sides of discussion and make our decisions in the ballot box.

I must say when I learnt of the vast wealth the 32 received it did trade unions no favours with me but exploitation and unfairness always will be a major factor with me, I still say every nation has the right to defend it's freedoms and way of life as long as its the will of the majority of it's people.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  6. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

AS I said previously Scargill and his cronies didn't go on strike and lose thousands when the poor miners lost families houses and the such like !