1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hello 606ers and not 606ers

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by HaynzeyHcfc, Feb 6, 2011.

1. HaynzeyHcfc

HaynzeyHcfc New Member

I was a fairly regular Poster on 606 and im sure some of the old faces can remember me , and I was disapointed with the BBCS decision to cut costs and cut 606 at the end of the season.. I was a bit skeptical at first but now I have joined and create a new 606 family

but as soon as I come on here there are articles and comments which shocked me and not to name names ( the BanterMan) need to grow up !!! this is a football forum and not the school playground, I dont mind the occasional teasing but jokes about abortions and stuff are unacceptable :)

anyway back to the football... I must say we look a very strong outfit, the spine of the team looks very strong and it will be interesting to see what will happen with Gerrard in the summer as I think he is a fantastic player.. For me a centre midfielder and left back is the weak areas in the team.. but overall Pearson has done a fantastic job and I still believe he could take us up

2. Dean24

Dean24 Member

Your right that Banterman fellers not that funny is he? I agree we are looking strong, I wasn't convinced by NP for ages but he's made some very good signings I believe we have plenty of great football to look forward to and promotion could be on the agenda.

3. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

i didnt like pearson at all at the start, and still find it hard to like him, but you cant argue that where making decent progress...still only decent mind, we are still 12th in a very average league..
    next weeks line up will have a big influence on my feeling for him, if harper walks back in after yesterdays performance,i will be annoyed..

4. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

like others i felt that we looked a bit light with the loans and now the signings but i think tha t a & n p have shown that they are working with the good of the club in mind.
    this is all i ask, after the **** up of the previous encumbants.
    nuff said by me

5. electronicsforcats

Completely agree with Haynzey about the forum. I'm undecided really despite feeling positive initially. There are some incredibly ignorant and offensive people on here. If it becomes 'their' forum then they can keep it and decent ex-606'ers will regrettably need to find another home.

On the football front, I'm optimistic. I don't think Nigel is necessarily as negative tactically as some have feared. Five goals suggest otherwise, and I am hopeful that we will continue to improve as the young players find their feet and the team gels more. The only way is up! I suspect we will not be promoted this season, and although I would love it to happen I think it would be best for the club and the team to consolidate this year and go for automatic promotion next time around. Of course we won't hold back and actually AVOID getting promoted though! Regardless of what happens it should be a good end to the season which started in such a difficult circumstances. Well done to the Pearsons and the Allams, I say.

UTT

6. HaynzeyHcfc

HaynzeyHcfc New Member

Yes I still cant believe people were calling for Pearsons head earlier in the season.. look how quickly they have jumped on the Allam/ Pearson Bandwagon now! fickle very fickle :) but oh well I have never been more confident for a win then iam for this Saturday so hopefully we can catch the likes of leeds and Cardiff at the top as I think QPR's lead is unassailable

7. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

I remember your name Haynzey from 606. Very true about all the Pearson out brigade from a few months ago, they changed their tune pretty quickly now that we have got everything sorted out at the club. Theres still the odd one here thats popping up moaning about the Pearsons and you see a few comments about Bullard but apart from that most people seem to have moved on and are seeing how things are being turned around by the Pearsons and Allems.

8. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

im proud to say i still dont like pearson, because id like to think that doesnt put me in the fickle group, i havent just changed my mind because a few results....i found it hard to sing the line pearson is our king yesterday in the ei ei o chant...
    theres just something about him which is unlikeable, i dont know what it is..
    i could never understand how people could dislike phil borwn, even before he turned into an idiot....still some people didnt like him, when we where doing well... and i could never work out why...but now i know how they feel, <laugh>

9. HaynzeyHcfc

HaynzeyHcfc New Member

hmm I dont like the aggresive ways he does press conferences and makes out how every journo is out to get him!!! but he seems more like general in the army then a coach!!

10. MingofHarlem

MingofHarlem Active Member

He's no General.
    He reminds me of a GSM - self assured, cocky but nearly always right!