1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Heres a joke for you all

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

You won't see me taking the piss out of midgets.

I'm bigger than that.

2. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

I phoned Radio Merseyside today, to enter their mystery prize competition.
    The presenter answered and said, "Congratulations on being our first caller, all you need to do is answer the following question correctly, to win our Mystery Grand Star Prize"..
    "That Fantastic!" I called out in delight.
    "Feel Confident?" The presenter asked, "It's a Maths Question."
    "Well, I've got a degree in Mathematics from Oxford University," I proudly replied, "and I've taught maths to A level students for the last 20 years"
    "Ok then, to win our grand prize of 2 tickets to a Liverpool game and to meet the players after the game, what is 2+2 ?"

"7", I replied.

3. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool.

I gave him a glass of water.

4. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes, charter a double-decker bus for a weekend bowling tournament in Atlantic City. The Brunette team rides in the bottom of the bus. The Blonde team rides on the top level.
    The Brunette team down below is whooping it up having a great time, when one of them realises she doesn't hear anything from the Blondes upstairs.
    She decides to go up and investigate. When the Brunette reaches the top, she finds all the Blondes frozen in fear, staring straight-ahead at the road, and clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.
    She says, "What the heck's goin' on up here? We're havin' a grand time downstairs!" One of the Blondes looks up and says, "Yeah, but you've got a driver!"

5. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Paddy died in a fire and was burnt pretty badly. So the morgue needed someone to identify the body. His two best friends, Seamus and Sean, were sent for. Seamus went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet.
    Seamus said, “Yup, he’s burnt pretty bad. Roll him over.”
    So the mortician rolled him over. Seamus looked and said, “Nope, it ain’t Paddy.”
    The mortician thought that was rather strange and then he brought Sean in to identify the body.
    Sean took a look at him and said, “Yup, he’s burnt real bad, roll him over.”
    The mortician rolled him over and Sean looked down and said, “No, it ain’t Paddy.”
    The mortician asked, “How can you tell?”
    Sean said, “Well, Paddy had two arseholes.”
    “What? He had two arseholes?” said the mortician.
    “Yup, everyone knew he had two arseholes. Every time we went into town, folks would say, ‘Here comes Paddy with them two arseholes’.”

Makemstine Roger and Roxwell like this.
  6. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine... and those who don't.
    As Benjamin Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in
    water there is bacteria.
    In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated
    that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would
    have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria
    found in faeces.
    In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.
    However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum,
    whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification
    process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
    Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health.
    Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water
    and be full of sh*t.
    There is no need to thank me for this valuable information:
    I'm doing it as
    a public service ..

Makemstine Roger and kiwiqpr like this.
  7. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road-side eating grass.

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and got out to investigate.

He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied.
    "We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied

Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You may come with us, also." The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"

"Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.

Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind."

"Thank you for taking all of us with you.

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it.
    You'll really love my place.
    The grass is almost a foot high."

8. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

A cow, an ant and an old fart are debating on who is the greatest of the three of them.
    • The cow said, "I give 20 quarts of milk every day and that's why I am the greatest!"
    • The ant said, "I work day and night, summer and winter, I can carry 52 times my own weight and that's why I am the greatest!"

Why are you scrolling down? It's your turn to say something.

9. acricketer

acricketer Well-Known Member

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. They then get to meet their maker, and because of the grief they have experienced; He decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter Paradise. They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done. The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too." Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted. This goes on for a while but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing. Finally, God reaches this guy and asks him what his wish will be. The guy calms down and says: " Make 'em all ugly again."

10. acricketer

Prince Charles decided to take up walking every day. At the same street
    corner he passed, a hooker was standing there every day.

He learned to brace himself as he approached her for what was almost
    certain to follow.

"One hundred and fifty pounds!" she'd shout.
    "No! Five pounds!" he said from the side of his mouth, just to shut her
    up.

This ritual between him and the hooker became a daily occurrence. She'd
    yell, "One hundred and fifty pounds!"
    He'd yell back, "Five pounds!" One day, Camilla decided to accompany
    her husband. As the couple neared the hooker's corner, Prince Charles
    realised she'd bark her £150 offer and Camilla would wonder what he'd
    really been doing on all his past outings. He figured he'd better have a
    good explanation for his wife.

As they neared the hooker’s corner he became even more apprehensive
    than usual. Sure enough, there she stood. He tried to avoid eye contact
    as she watched the pair pass.

Then, the hooker yelled:
    "See what you get for five pounds, you cheap bastard.......

11. acricketer

The train was quite crowded, and a U. S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, middle-aged, French woman's poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, "Ma'am, may I have that seat?"

The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular "Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat."

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under the yapping dog.

"Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired."

She snorted, "Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!"

This time the Marine didn't say a word; he just picked up the yapping dog, tossed it out the train window, and sat down.

The woman shrieked, "Someone must defend my honor! This American should be put in his place!"

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, 'Sir, you Americans seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, it appears you have thrown the wrong bitch out the window.....

Wooperts_duck, kiwiqpr and Uber_Hoop like this.
  12. acricketer

“A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast. He shouted at her, “You aren’t so good in bed either!” then stormed off to work. By mid-morning, he decided he’d better make amends and called home. “What took you so long to answer?” he asked. “I was in bed,” she replied. “What were you doing in bed this late?” “Getting a second opinion.”

13. acricketer

My wife and I decided to take an organised trip to Afghanistan to see for ourselves what the place was like.
    It didn't start well when the coach we where travelling on broke down a few miles east of the capital.
    We were stranded in a third world dump with streets full of angry bearded types glaring at us; the wife stood out in her brightly coloured sundress as all other women had head to toe burqas.
    We were extremely scared and convinced that we were in deep trouble.
    Just then, Dave the organiser, suddenly remembered that Bethnal Green had a tube station, so we were able to get safely to King’s Cross and on to Heathrow for the rest of our journey.

14. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

Manchester City fans on their way to Monaco.

please log in to view this image

15. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

This is a letter sent to Dear Deirdre of the Sun newspaper.
    I am a sailor in the merchant navy. My parents live in South London and one of my sisters, who lives in Brixton is married to a guy from Liverpool.
    My mother and father have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my two sisters who are prostitutes.
    I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Wormwood Scrubs for the rape and murder in 1994, the other is currently being held in Wandsworth on charges of gross indecency in a public place.
    I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who is still a part time "working girl" in a brothel, however her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD.
    We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancé utilizing her knowledge of the industry working as a manager. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets, and hopefully the heroin.
    My problem is this: I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family, and of course I want to be totally honest with her.
    Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being a scouser?

16. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

My wife gets everything mixed up.

I get my Steaks well done and my Blow Jobs Rare.

17. Wooperts_duck

Staff Member

One of the larger ladies in our office was all dressed up last night.
    She had on a short skirt showing her stocking tops, a flimsy low cut top showing lots of cleavage, and a feather Boa.
    I asked why she was all dressed up and she said, "I"m going to a fancy dress party as a hooker"
    "Really" I said. "You look more like a prop forward to me."

18. acricketer

Bruce comes home one day and says to his lover "Please do me a favour. It feels like something's stuck up my ass.
    Could you check it out for me?" His roommate lubes up his finger (mercifully) and shoves it up Bruce's ass,
    feeling all around, and says "I don't feel anything". Bruce says "Trust me, there's something up there.
    Try lubing up your whole hand and checking it out". So his roommate lubes his whole hand and sticks it up Bruce's ass.
    He feels around, and then pulls out a Rolex watch. He says "I found your problem.
    There was a watch stuck up your ass".

Bruce starts singing "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

19. acricketer

I saw my mate Charlie this morning, he's only got one arm bless him.
    I shouted - "Where you off to Charlie?"
    He said, "I'm off to change a light bulb."
    Well I just cracked up, couldn't stop laughing, then said,
    "That's gonna be a bit awkward init?"
    "Not really." he said. "I still have the receipt, you insensitive bastard."

20. acricketer

A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend when my roommate Joseph barged into the room
    out of nowhere, tripped and fell over, breaking a glass table with his face.
    Totally ruined the mood. Now, I didn't know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from,
    but let' just say I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries. Joseph had gotten big glass shard in his eye,
    making him completely blind in that eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on his eye for a couple of months.
    Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend. Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injuries,
    and eloped together, left me behind without as much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.
    In conclusion, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago.
    Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

Uber_Hoop, kiwiqpr and Wooperts_duck like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)

1. MickMack
  2. Trammers