1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How life can change in an instant

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Jun 28, 2015.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Our opponents at Wembley have just lost 3 of their supporters in the carnage inflicted in Tunisia.

Nothing more needs to be said and our thoughts should be with their families at this time.

2. Bigjohnatyeo

Bigjohnatyeo Well-Known Member

Terrible news, the supporters where probably at Wembley for their clubs first ever visit...the world is sadly not a safe place to be, im sorry to say.

3. invermeremike

I echo your sentiments Bigjohn.

4. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Yes they were photos of them at Wembley.

5. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

And while we allow these Nutters back in the UK it's only a matter of time before it happens here.

Cameron and the Establishment won't ever do it.
    They need to be kicked where it hurts before they understand.

6. RedorDead

Ain't that what Blair and Bush got ridiculed over? Taking the war to them and keeping it over in the Middle East.

7. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

Yeah but the were fighting for different reasons. Oil, and apparently Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons and to say it has to happen here before any action is taken, have we already forgot about Lee Rigby? It's happening on our own soil but everyone is to PC nowadays to do anything about it! Stop letting the ****ers build their mosques here, don't let them into the country and any of them that are found turning to or communicating with the Islamic state, dump them in the middle of the ocean and see if they can swim back.

8. RedorDead

I agree, but imagin if a **** like Saddam did have all the nuclear weapons?
    We need to stand up tell them it's a choice to live in this country, and that choice can be revoked in an instance. Civil war might not be in my life time but it will come if this carries on.

9. BrightredRickster

BrightredRickster Well-Known Member

ROD - This is what the French did, and now the place is running alive with chaos
    RP - Cameron and the Establishment won't ever do it.
    They need to be kicked where it hurts before they understand. -

No point kicking Cameron there because he is a public school eunuch
    SHINY - thats the thing about a free society. It applies to everyone, not just the people you like

Condolences to the bereaved families from Walsall, at what must be a hideous time

10. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Gods peace to all of our people who are suffering from this evil act, it's terrible..

11. invermeremike

Look back through history and tell me that religion wasn't the basis of nearly all conflicts, for one reason or another. All countries that encourage immigration should look at the rules of engagement before allowing hordes to invade and then complain that it doesn't come as advertised on the tin.

If you seriously need shelter from the storm, or are looking at a better chance for life, then you should have the grace to accept the rules and regulations of your adopted home - and then shut up! The problem now is that the U.K. has let the issue hide itself under the carpet for way too long and trying to clean it up will be a mess, no matter what.

The time to shut the borders to ne'er do wells and agitators is now, and the immigration of anybody, and everybody, has to stop immediately unless you want either civil war or a country that has been taken over by people who will insist you live their way, or no way. Face the music or face the grim reaper and it's your choice so don't expect your government to help you, because they only know how to create sh*t but not how to shovel it.

12. BrightredRickster

What, you mean it had nothing to do with human beings ?

13. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Human beings created religion and it was created to control the masses...all philosophies are.

14. invermeremike

Phew, there's someone else like me out there who believes that the affairs of the world might have fallen in to the wrong hands. I have never understood the need to throw violence and repression on anyone for any reason. Sad old world methinks.

15. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

Well I'm a Christian and I believe in god and Jesus, won't go into a whole argument about it though as people who don't believe most likely won't ever.

"thats the thing about a free society. It applies to everyone, not just the people you like"

I don't have a problem with that BRR, I also hope you're aware that the people "i don't like" are the ones who come over here with the intention to not live by our rules, but by their own. They think it's ok to rape our woman, attempt to blow us up in the streets (trust me, we're lucky we have such good police who stop so many of these attacks!) Not a week goes by where you don't read about a plan being foiled, so yeah, those are the sort of people I don't like. If you have to kill to please your god, then please do start by killing yourself, and only yourself.

BrightredRickster likes this.
  16. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

A free society does not give anyone the right to take someone else's life like this person has done

To my view the way ISS have twisted a peaceful ideology to their own selfish evil ends are the closest the world has come to the Nazi's since the second world war.

banksyisourhero likes this.
  17. BrightredRickster

Wasn't planning on it mate - its a busy week and I don't have time :)
    When I throw the 'Free society' thing in to the pot its a wry commentary of our society as it is, not as I wish it could be.

I also believe those things that you believe in, and have more than enough evidence in my personal life to reinforce that belief.
    However, like yourself, I also believe that its a personal thing this faith business, and if you want to you'll see the plot. And if you don't you won't. Simples.

18. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

The cancer of terrorism is already within our borders. There are people in the UK right now who will be plotting to carry out more attacks on defenceless people. No where is safe any longer.

To hear the likes of one of the 3 women who went to Syria recently say she did it because she didn't want her children to grow up in the UK says it all. Good riddance to all of them. I hope the get the outcome they fully deserve and we no longer have to pay them any welfare monies.

You want to go and live in Syria ? Be our guest, but you're never coming back again,

19. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

They have exceeded it and any other confrontations since. to explain the WHY's would take to long to explain ...but a big clue is Fridays event..............

20. invermeremike

Something from the heart there shiny, and although my thoughts on religion don't match yours I respect your right to voice them.

The problem doesn't necessarily base itself only on religious beliefs, but more on the ability to turn their religion in to a reason why they should commit these atrocities on an ongoing basis to prove their point. If you have to kill to prove your point then I believe you never had a valid point in the first place.