1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

How life can change in an instant

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Jun 28, 2015.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

The radicals of this world have turned religion in to a sport called murder.

2. Mind the gap!

Mind the gap! Well-Known Member

The attacker isn't a representative of Islam before everyone starts with the islamaphobia. We need to be careful that we don't let the terrorism allow the far more dangerous radical right to attack every minority in the name of "nationalism"

3. invermeremike

Absolutely correct mind the gap, but until the real followers unite to rid us of this scourge then we, as westerners, are sitting hopelessly on the sidelines.

4. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Then the non terrorist Muslims need to stand up and be counted a little more, theres a lot of bandying about of the word Islamaphobia but very little condemnation of the horrendous acts being committed by those in whose name they say they are committing it!

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  5. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

They need to do an AWFUL LOT MORE in fact

6. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Our Government should do an 'AWFUL LOT MORE'.

They should arrange first class transport to Dover for all who want to fight in the middle east.
    Have umpteen Ocean going Liners for their onward transmission to their new ISIS life.
    Take their passports and wish them bon voyage, never to darken our shores again.

For what good reason do we let these Nutters back ?

7. Angelicnumber16

Because soft previous governments, and liberal thinking idiots who preached tolerance for any misdemeanour rather than doing the right thing, allowed it.

8. invermeremike

Apart from the obvious indifference by the rank and file of this religion it is time the UK government stopped being a soft touch in every aspect of their ability to run anything. If you want to complain about your lot in your new country then my advice to you is go back from whence you came and stay there and if you can't arrange it then we have a very nice travel agent available.

What happened to the government's commitment to ban travellers who leave the country for extended periods of time to visit family (yeah right) when we all know why they left - don't we? Political niceties are passé when you are dealing with this kind of pervasive threat and yet I can never see any government capable of doing what their historical population is begging them to do, and that is "get rid of the problem once and for all" and stop allowing other people to determine what is right for the future of the country.

Time is running out and you ignore it at your peril.

9. tiger-emyrs-wolf

tiger-emyrs-wolf Well-Known Member

To stop being a soft touch need to take control back from EU

10. invermeremike

My point exactly tiger and I'm not expecting to see any change in the near future. Regrettably apathy is alive and well on the government benches but then nobody needs me to tell them that because most already know and the rest don't care.

11. Angelicnumber16

The Americans also missed a trick when the World Trade Centre towers were hit by those 2 aircraft.
    Straight after the event there were lots of Middle Eastern/Asian people in the streets of NY celebrating the collapse of the two buildings and the thousands of lives lost.

If only the authorities had seen fit to shoot them all on the way to try and rescue the innocent who had been unwitting victims.

12. invermeremike

Regrettably I worked for a Muslim owner on that terrible day and he spent the rest of the day in the office cheering. Then he had the stupidity to send computer messages to all his customers praising the act of violence, so within 1 month he had lost all his clients and he lost his business.

I am truly starting to believe that this issue will not get better anytime soon because we are not dealing with rational people here, rather maniacal murderers.

13. Angelicnumber16

This situation wont be solved for generations to come - if ever. I trust no-one any more

banksyisourhero likes this.