1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hull City to release secret weapon . . .

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by TigerRoo, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerRoo

TigerRoo Well-Known Member

. . . having ran out of strikers we are playing our Tea Lady (from Argentina) up front against you tomorrow. She was absolutely delighted when told she was playing:

2. Tasty Magpie

Tasty Magpie Well-Known Member

What are you moaning about?! NUFC ran out of strikers a few years ago and we've been un-expectantly waiting ever since. Unfortunately MA probably thinks the tea lady idea is one worth considering.

3. TigerRoo

TigerRoo Well-Known Member

We haven't had one since the 60's mate (Chris Chilton) which is when I migrated to Australia. I was born in Hull but my Grandfather came from a place called Waltham or Walton just outside of Newcastle so I have 25% of 'Geordie' blood in my veins. He used to get my Mam to take me to York or Doncaster in the early 50's (I was in my early teens) where the train from Newcastle came through when he took me to Wembley to watch the great Newcastle team that saw Joe Harvey lift the Cup 3 times in 4 years. I saw the immortal "Wor Jackie" Milburn play and the greatest winger I ever saw in Bobby Mitchell. What a team you had then.
    Can't wish you good luck but if the "Tea Lady' is on form we should snatch a point if we're lucky.

4. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

Last I checked we were still missing most of our first team and had a horrible caretaker manager in charge. The only team I would back us to beat at the moment is our reserves. Maybe.

5. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Love it.
    Anyone heard the rumour about all coaches being stopped and searched for booze?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.