1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hull City Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Bigelow, Aug 14, 2017.

1. lewisc29

lewisc29 Idiot

I don't think the game will be won or lost depending on if those two step up. I think midfield and defence are far more important to the final result.

2. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

Will you be going to cheer them on?

3. Double_Dragon

Double_Dragon Well-Known Member

Slutsky was urging the fans to 'please come' during his interview today, i suspect he was horrified at the pitiful crowd on Saturday.

Time to ditch the boycott imo, it's achieving nothing but constant ridicule.

4. ElTigre

ElTigre Well-Known Member

He sounds like another sad supporter of a club who are only big in faded scrapbooks. Four years in the top division in the last thirty two!

5. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

9a. If you find the actions of the Allams repulsive, and after careful consideration cannot in good conscience put money in coffers administered by them, so do not attend home games, then good on you. Understandable.

9b. If you find the actions of the Allams repulsive, but after careful consideration have decided that you’re still going to attend games to cheer on the team (because you were a City fan long before they came along and you’ll be a City fan long after they’ve sold up) and you’ll be damned if those two are driving you away, then good on you. Understandable.

10. If however, you’ve decided that your decision is the only decision that can be made and elect to berate other City fans on social media or in person, then to quote a colloquialism, ‘give your head a wobble’. The Allams and their dwindling cult of apologists are the enemy, not people who broadly agree that a pair of perfidious egotists must go quickly for the good of Hull City AFC. Divisiveness is clearly their goal, so don’t fall for it.

6. lewisc29

lewisc29 Idiot

I think a lot of people can't afford to go.

7. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

Is that a stick to beat people with now or a genuine question?

I feel that anyone boycotting is only missing out themselfs, the Allams don't care, in fact they are probably more than happy if the shall we say hooligan element don't go. Having said that I can understand why people won't go whilst the Allams are there.
    I find it a little bit odd that those who supported the Allams "its his club he can do what he wants" and urged those opposed to boycott, not to give them anymore money etc. now critisise those not going.
    If I have misread your post then sorry for that, but it does apply to some on here.

8. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Worra load of ****e. At least Walters was good.
    I bugger off to Tenerife and the knives are quick.

Happy Tiger likes this.
  9. armchairfan

armchairfan Well-Known Member

This was the first thread though.

10. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Bwahahaha, you quote your original copy/paste and then make me the subject of your signature! Or, in fact, regarding the bolded bit you seem happy to ignore, or possibly don't see because, hey, it's not like its yours in the first place, berating me for having a different opinion than you on some things, which mostly boils down to me not jumping on any bit of ****e you've copy/pasted as I dont accept everything I see online as the gospel truth.

<hug>

It's tempting, but I'll stick with my positive view of my football club rather than changing mine to:

OLM - Copy/pasting and fooling some simple minded souls he's ITK since 2010.

11. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

<laugh> Have you only just spotted it, it's been on here at least a week?

12. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Been away, so on me phone. You don't see signatures on there.

So it's a long term thing then eh?

Gaylord.

My point still stands mind, you copy/pasted sommat in response to me, whilst missing the delicious irony. S'funny innit.

13. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

Obviously it's a team game, I just want to see our 'big' players (and not just those two) really perform like big players against another good side.

No.

14. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

Erm. Bollocks and 9b.

15. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Have you seen prices at other clubs in the Championship? We are very good in comparison to a lot. Sheff Wed £42 behind the goal for pay on the day when they play Sunderland for example. Pensioners £39 down the side of the pitch for that game. Where we lose out is the stupid lack of concessions, especially for younger fans when it comes to season passes compared to other clubs.