1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

I think...

Discussion in 'Leyton Orient' started by TmT, May 10, 2013.

1. TmT

TmT New Member

We should maybe start posting on here instead of 262?

I wouldn't imagine that Dean & Co are going to want us plastering not606 links all over the 262 site though (and who could blame them), so anyone got any ideas on how to let all the other users know (if we all agree of course!) where we've gone???

I suppose the other option is for those already across here, to just keep any eye on 262 & let the posters on there know when/if the question comes up?

2. Turk

Turk New Member

Has there been no spiritual home since the end of 606 then? For the lower leagues our 606 page was always busy and had good debates. Looked at 262 but the adverts did my nut in, although I've registered there as well.

3. EastLondonOsMan

EastLondonOsMan New Member

what we need is some reasurence from Dean that 262 wont keep crushing

4. BasildonO from that London

We tried a few sites out after the beeb pulled the plug and most of us ended up on 262,which has been our spiritual home ever since.
    262 went off air (so to speak) last year or the one before that (bad memory) and again recently so that's why we're on here,our main backup site.As it stands we are posting on both sites for awhile.

So :undecided:

5. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Stick a 'also on not606.com' in your signature on the other site or PM people individually about the move.