1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic If you were a US citizen..............................

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Billy Death, Oct 22, 2016.

1. blackcatforever

blackcatforever Well-Known Member

Mate what about Pauline Hanson, she's got more ball's than the other two.

2. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Apparently there's less chance of beef with Poots if Trump wins. I couldn't care less, I'm sort of interested to see how it'll pan out if Trump wins, I reckon there'd be some sort of Military intervention or Obama would board the doors up.

Clinton will win, she's a ****ing loon as well, the lesser of two idiots.

Billy Death likes this.
  3. Lostinvegas

Lostinvegas Well-Known Member

A mate of mine is just about to emigrate to the US, his wife to be has already voted by postal vote for Clinton.

4. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

320 million Yanks and these 2 f*ckers are the best they can come up with. Personally I couldnt give a flying one which one gets it cos they are both f*cking idiots.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  5. Nostalgic

Nostalgic Well-Known Member

Clinton has been the victim of Republican sniping for years to the stage that everybody now believes anything and everything she is supposed to have done. in doing so they did not see Trump sneaking up to chase the popular vote with promises he cannot hope to deliver. A bit like Mussolini and Hitler.

In an interview shown on CNN Alan Sugar reckoned that Trump knows he has no chance but will come out of this with a huge slice of publicity and a groundswell of nationalist support thus wrecking stability in US. It will be his legacy to the world.

6. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Mrs Clitoris as that muppet Trump is an egotistic slob who would start a war within months of being president....

7. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

Well I fancy Hilary like I like domineering educated women !, besides I don't like Trump's hair style.

8. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

People who dont like any Tom, Dick and Harry just waltzing into their country whilst getting hand outs and causing mischief will vote for him. Much like some of the same sort of people who voted for Brexit over here. Scaremongering (some justified some unjustified) has getting Trump this far and getting us out of the EU!

9. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

<laugh>

10. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Trump should take over Sunderland and spend £200m on Bale and up the capacity to 90,000.

Sunderpitt and Billy Death like this.

11. Washysafc

Washysafc Well-Known Member

To be honest the Democrats should have backed Bernie if they had the race would not even be close.

12. Sunderpitt

Sunderpitt Well-Known Member

It is amazing...I reckon if the Republicans and put up say 'Rubio ? ' I reckon he would have walked the election against Clinton, as she is not very likeable. But as you say Trump is to my mind all that could be wrong with a bloke, he is a fat egomanic bully, and gives us all a bad name, if I were the violent type he is the sort of person who you just want to punch him every time you met him...like Simon Cowell. My American hero is someone like Jack Reacher (although definitely not played by Tom Cruise who is about 10ins too small to play him and is a prat)..the strong silent type, rights wrongs beats up/kills the bad guys, gets his leg over, then moves on.

Clinton after being mixed up in politics for so long is no saint...but even Trump has to admit she is as hard as nails and takes **** from nobody. She also appears bright and hard working..the USA may not know whats hit them if she become POTUS. The Russians/Putin is obviously worried hence all the hacking and leaks to try and help his mate Trump...is it Russia who has lent him all his money?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016