1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ipswich make move for Bullard....!!!

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by robingram02, Jan 24, 2011.

1. TigerStar

TigerStar Member

This would be fantastic, it makes me sick thinking about how much he is getting paid when he doesn't actually do anything at all!

2. Chalklane

Chalklane New Member

Same old same old, Bullard was given a contract, Hull City are honouring it, if all the rumours are true about his shenanigans, why have we not cancelled the contract. I understand he is back to full fitness, but NP is not picking him in the first eleven, If he does go on loan, and he becomes injured again,will Ipswich or any other team for that matter, cover all or part of his wages ?
    There are obviously lots of things to be covered before he goes on loan, i would think.

3. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

If he goes to Ipswich on loan for the rest of the season, they'll be liable for whatever wage contribution they are making, even if he gets injured.

4. St-Louis Tiger

St-Louis Tiger Active Member

I've heard from many reliable sources that Bullard divides the dressing room, while some players resent him for the money he's on and his attitude off the pitch, some players love his personality get on well with him. If he went it would surely be great for the team as a whole.

What's happening with Belaid? Will he be signed for the QPR game? I know he was supposedly signing yesterday but there's nothing on the OWS yet.

5. TigerKwik

TigerKwik Member

It looks like NP has no wish to build a team around Jimmy, young and full of running does not quite describe Mr Bullard.

6. jayc89

jayc89 Well-Known Member

Jimmy does not fit in with NPs ethos at all. Unfortunately the older guys seem to be slowly fading away.

7. codbody

codbody New Member

first of all hola to all city fans and wishing you all a good new year(this also includes our beloved hull city.
    you will be aware of my opinion on the antics of of mister bullard and my thoughts on his proffesionalism,or should i msay unproffesionalism.
    but i would not lone him to another club in the same division ,unless a clause was added that he could not play against us,i just do not like to tempt the fates,and it could just happen that ,with the added incentive of his rejection by a l;ot of our fans,he could score the goal that cost us the game that cost us a top spot in the play offs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    otherwise i am happy to see whatever cash we can get off his repulsive wages from a lone out ,with a prospect of him moving away full time at the end of the season.
    at 32 with his dodgy knees,he is a liability that i prefere our club not to have to carry around,perhaps senior brown could take him off our hands to help him in his downward spiral at his new club\\\\\9but i should not go there,that subject has run its course!!)
    inconclusion it is good to see a site has emerged with all the stalwarts from the hull city board on 606.looking forward to the rst of the gang joining this sight,whilst i do not comment regulary i do read our board every day to keep in touch with all of your thoughts.

8. jayc89

jayc89 Well-Known Member

Generally speaking all loans include a clause stating they cant play against their parent club

9. CumbrianTiger

CumbrianTiger Member

I will piggy back him to Ipswich!!

10. Chalklane

Chalklane New Member

Thanks OLM

11. postmantwat

postmantwat Member

off subject this but someone on the sky sports news rumours section has got us down as gettin laurent robert on loan lol were do people get this stuff from!!!

12. NewarkTiger

NewarkTiger Member

13. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

Must be the same people who post drivel on the HDM and Football rumours website. Then, when you think you've heard it all, one of them turns out to be true!

14. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

A 35 year old who's fallen out with every manager he's ever played for, sounds ideal:emoticon-0102-bigsm

15. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

16. NewarkTiger

NewarkTiger Member

I know Stewart is only on a youth loan, he's still eligible to play for Man Utd reserves as well as us, I'm not sure if Evans is on a similar deal? Not sure on the restrictions on youth loans

17. postmantwat

postmantwat Member

he would ave been top of brownys wish list if he was still here OLM an if he had a dicky knee duffen would would offer him 40k a week.......oh may days thank **** for the pearsons

18. woodmanseytiger

So this is where we are all hanging out now.

I do not post a lot as you all know but I do read most every day on my travels.
    I seem to be the only guy on here that does not want rid of Bullard, to me every game he plays is special, I find myself watching him only and the anticipation when he is on the pitch is great. I think he is the best player Hull have ever had with the exception of our Nick and think it is a big mistake to let him go to a team that are definitely our rivals. If we do not go up this year which I obviously hope we do, then I think Ipswich are going to be even bigger rivals next season because I believe they are on the rise also.

I know he has not been value for money but I thought our financial problems were behind us and I still think he is the best player in this league by a country mile with the possible exception of Bellamy.
    I think we would be a weaker side with out Bullard in it.

UTT

19. WithsHC

WithsHC Member

can't say i'm really too concerned with if he stays or not, you can't argue that he has alot of talent but unfortunately he hasn't been showing it

20. WithsHC

WithsHC Member

in the premier league you are only allowed two on loan from the division and one per club however in the championship you can have more then one player on loan from the same prem team, if you look at preston before Fergie junior was sacked they had three on loan from Man u