1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is Ramsey the right man for the job?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by NorwayRanger, Oct 1, 2015.

1. sheffordqpr

sheffordqpr Well-Known Member

Don't agree with Rodney, if we wanted stability we'd still be stuck with Tango and Cash. ALL businesses whether they are football clubs or not, have to adapt and evolve.

2. TWGWTDT

TWGWTDT Well-Known Member

Yes he is
    It's the fans who are ill
    Stay in this division and build something
    We certainly DO NOT deserve top flight football under TF

aqualung likes this.
  3. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

Interesting comment. I posted this on a previous page "
    so, after 9 games in the championship we are debating CR. He was given a chance to build a team in his own right and I think we should give him the opportunity. The side will take time to gell, however I feel that he has brought some good young players and we need to get behind him and the team.
    A very poor performance on Friday.I didn't see it as I was at work but had the radio on. As a QPR I have got used to the fact we lose to lower opposition teams in the cup (I shouldn't but it has happened to often in recent times), I know if we play against a team on a losing streak usually, they end their streak against us and if we play a team who's striker hasn't hit the target in years...he breaks his duck against us.
    This was always going to be a season of finding out about our side. Let's give CR a chance and get behind him.
    If we change, then it could be a whole new lot of players come in during Jan."
    I write this after the 4-3 win over Bolton.
    Sir Alex was given 3 years to rebuild Man Utd and was on the brink of being sacked before he had 20 plus years there. So are we really going to give CR 10 games? TF should know as a business man that has built up a world wide airline, that you don't just pop to shops, place an order for planes and take on the big boys. To get there you will employ various people who over the course of your time frame build and implement things for your business, ie build a scouting network that can attract youngsters to the club. Im sure I read that Richard Langley was the last one to come through the development squad and play for first team regularly (maybe Ray Jones was on the verge of that) and yet no one has come close.
    CR will make mistakes. We are all human, however we as a collective need to support and back him. IF QPR actually turned up against Fulham maybe we would have given them a game but we didn't. Game over, players will have to live with that. CR cannot make the players play if they don't want to during a came, however Chery coming off and being annoyed showed at least someone cares....and I would rather have that than nothing.
    CR's face will fit as long as he is bring something to the club and for now I would like him to see it through.

seagullhoop and aqualung like this.
  4. aqualung

aqualung Well-Known Member

Very eloquently put. Give CR time, totally agree.<ok>