1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is there any way of getting an idea

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Stan Dupp, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Stan Dupp

Stan Dupp Well-Known Member

what the view will be from my seat tonight?

Am worried there witl be a pillar in the way as it's in the SAR stand. May be a bonus if it goes same way as Swindon

2. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

You'll have about 10,000 seats to choose from

hammersmith junior likes this.
  3. hammersmith junior

hammersmith junior Well-Known Member

You should be fine pal,but as Watford says, if your views obstructed there will be plenty of empty seats to move to !

4. awjm

awjm Well-Known Member

Well, when you purchased them there was a picture you could have clicked on to see your view. Unfortunately it only shows the view looking directly forward. So, you have to figure out where the pillars are and kind of gauge it from that.

Or... as someone has suggested, get into the stadium and find a free seat that you like.

5. Stan Dupp

Good point well made. I didn't choose it, just got kicked out of loft and received it in the post .Anyone know why they opened loft v Swindon and not tonight? Presumably they are expecting less than 5000?

6. Stan Dupp

Rubbish view was the answer. Can't understand why anyone would choose to have an enormous pillar in their way, week in, week out.

7. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

I sat in the Platinum seats in SAR block C for the Leeds game. Top of the range ticket cost £37 plus £3.50 booking fee and I couldn't see the corner flag at the Ellerslie/school end. If there was a free kick on the edge of the area, I couldn't see that either. I got a nice padded seat but the views are simply not worth the money.

Another gripe with the SAR stand, the Gents toilets are full of cigarette smoke. Why don't the stewards do something about this? When you come out, you can't breathe and your clothes stink of smoke.

8. Hoops Eternal

Hoops Eternal Well-Known Member

You say that but at the Bristol City game at the end of last season a group of five people arrived a little late and sat down in an area where there were about 20 empty seats. An over officious steward came along and made them sit in the seats that they had booked. This resulted in them having to tread on everyone's toes and pack themselves in with the rest of us sardines and leaving all those seats empty.

9. awjm

awjm Well-Known Member

The steward by me last night was singing and dancing when QPR scored. An odd fellow. But it was nice to have one that actually wants to be there and isn't waiting to get home and beat the kids.