Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Hull City' started by TIGERSCAVE, Dec 4, 2016.
So long as you got that cleared up
Of course it is poetry, in the Free Verse style, or maybe it should be rearranged into a Haiku poem
I've been thinking the
same thing,Nothing from our club,
nothing From FIFA...
Just a report that
He is now been included for
Possible selection tomorrow.
Seems the only word
is from his Club... I'd like to
know, how do They know ????
Or are they
Trying to push it along ???
Add another five moras here
Watashi wa kono atarashī torikime ga sukide negatte imasu
The press release simply says they have confirmed that he can still play for them and this could mean 'while FIFA decides his fate'. So I am assuming it's yet to be finalised?
Nobody tells them who they can't buy.
If you ignore all the other elements and are purely asking about transfer fee, he's so low down the pecking order it would defo be below the £10m we're happy to quote everyone else.
Im sure we'll find out whats going on at our next press conference.
Dunno if it's been mentioned but Bogle got a couple last night.
Yes I saw that, seems to have stepped up pretty well to the higher division.
From France: Transfer failure is Hull City’s fault, €10m deal, postponed to summer
French newspaper L’Equipe report that Guingamp would have received around €10m for the forward, but Hull City, according to the claims, sent the paperwork off too incomplete.
Guingamp’s president Bertrand Desplat is quoted as explaining: “We forwarded all the documents at 11:57pm. and Hull at 11:59pm, but incomplete. Perhaps there there was a lack of coolness on their side. After that, schedules are schedules. If you have minor differences between what is required and what is sent, it can be corrected the next day with FIFA. It depends on how incomplete it is.“
L’Equipe suggest the paperwork wasn’t ‘well crafted’ enough by Hull, and it seems in the panic to get the paperwork through before the cut-off, too much was left out and FIFA just simply believed the details to be too incomplete.
Not very clever.
Hernandez' agent claims he had three offers from China during the window.
I suspect that's becoming a very easy one for agents to fabricate to attempt better deals.
Abel Hernandez already has several offers to leave Hull City from Premier League and Chinese clubs, according to his agent. And the City striker may well be on the move to one of those sides in the summer with deals already being discussed.
Hernandez's representative Pablo Bentacur has claimed that Everton, West Brom and three Chinese Super League clubs have already shown interest in making a move for the Uruguayan in the summer, with the Chinese clubs having tried to sign him in the January transfer window.
The 26-year-old, who has been linked with a move away every transfer window since City's relegation from the top flight in 2015, was touted for a move to China and The Hawthorns this January, but The Tigers stood firm on their man.
City's former record transfer signing has been in good from since Marco Silva's arrival in East Yorkshire, scoring three goals in his first three games after returning from injury.
The idea has been raised in some media outlets that a potential swap deal could be arranged for Hernandez in exchange for City loanee Oumar Niasse, who has so far impress in a Hull City shirt.
However, despite City digging their heels in this transfer window, Bentacur believes the striker could be on the move in the summer.
"We brought three proposals from China, one higher than the other," he told Italian website TuttoSport.
"At Hull City we have only one year of the contract. They would not sell. For the player from an economic point of view it would be a great leap in quality.
"The Changchun Yatai wanted Abel strongly. But we have so many requests for June, including Everton and West Brom."
He may be the only one I'd accept going! Just doesn't look a team player, I'm sure daws has got his card marked! In Marco we trust.
Totally agree, assuming we stay-up anyway. Anywhere around the go-to £10m offer and I'd take it.
He's invaluable if we go down, he's just not a Premier League striker.
Sick and tired of hearing story's about him wanting away, would not be too upset to see him go, especially as his agent like to do all his business in the press.
He's worth a great deal more than £10m.
How many PL goals has he got in how many appearances? It's not like he's untested, he has been tested and hasnt been good enough.
For me he's less impactful than Snodgrass and Jake so if we're using them as the barometer...
please log in to view this image
someone sent me a copy of the form Ehab filled in, can't understand why it failed
Shame that Jake Livermore vision is to waste because he can't put a medium dificulty pass to where he should.