1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Kelechi Iheanacho

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Jun 22, 2017.

1. LEICESTER FOSSE

LEICESTER FOSSE Active Member

Here´s some interesting stats for you all.

Iheanacho has played 1303 mins for Man City (that´s 14 and a half games). He´s scored 12 goals & made 5 assists.

2. MIAMI_FOX

MIAMI_FOX Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hope you are right with the 4 years.!!

3. MIAMI_FOX

Forum Moderator

not too shoddy eh!

4. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

All done with his ex agent now according to the mercury

We in the final stages now

5. MIAMI_FOX

Forum Moderator

yep, should be done this week.

6. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

Medical tomorrow apparently.

7. BucksFox

BucksFox Well-Known Member

Lies, damned lies and statistics! :emoticon-0100-smile Do you have the figure for the number of minutes per goal when he has played the full 90? That will be more relevant, as I can't see him being a bit part player for us (although you never know!).

8. MIAMI_FOX

Forum Moderator

<laugh> been hearing that for the last 6 weeks.
    Just wake me up when He has signed

nzfoxfan likes this.
  9. HarboroughFox

HarboroughFox Well-Known Member

FFS, just get the deal done!!!!

10. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Need it done asap - don't think he has had a preseason.

11. Champions of England

Champions of England Active Member

Erm I was in the "disappointed we didn't spend the extra money on Keane and Silva" camp come the end of the window. Without replacing Kante or adding a centre half we were always going to struggle and I said we'll regret it as soon as the window closed but that was the common feeling amongst Leicester fans to my knowledge.

Mendy was never a replacement for Kante, he was bought as back up to Drinky, the Kante void was left wide open until we signed Ndidi. Zieler was a liability, Hernandez was crap and was gone in January, luckily Walsh took that scout who also recommend Lucas Perez who bombed at Arsenal and Sandro so it'll will be interesting to see if he's any good. Musa has shown signs of class and calamity but it's been a tough year for him off the pitch and Slimani was the only reason we weren't bottom prior to Ranieri getting booted. He scored 7 and assisted 4 in 12 starts and was involved in a goal every 116 mins. He was just injured and people judge him on being played as a no.10 not a no.9. Everyone knows though that if a decent ball is delivered he's gonna score. Kapustka is just a kid and looks a great prospect and he only cost £2m rising to £7.5m so not sure why anyone was expecting much more from him.

The difference with our signings this summer is they're already used to the PL, well Maguire, Jak and Ilheanacho are anyway and Iborra has the class and temperament to adapt. Of course he could be another Inler but the signs are that he's not. PL proven players make a huge difference because we know they will settle easily as opposed to pot luck but you can never be sure.

12. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

It wasn't the buy back that made us (WHU) pull out, it was because there's a sniff of Tevez about the management/agent/owner of Iheanacho, and we've already been burned for £35m for bullshit. Who knows what the price a disgruntled chairman will demand if Iheanacho scores some goals and they get relegated. £150m? more?

13. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

I read that the reason your pulled out is because your owners were being very tight with your budget so rather spend £25M on just Iheanacho, Bilic was the one who vetoed the deal and used that on Armartovic and Chicharito.

Considering how depleted your squad is, it was probably the best choice as Iheanacho has got great potential but needs more development before he can lead the line and we need a striker to develop to replace Vardy in the future.

Hopefully the buy back clause doesn't take the piss though - anything less then £40m would essentially be a loan deal.

14. Big Ern

I think it was more to do with Bilic wanting whoever he bought to get some pre-season in. We had agreed everything, which meant Bilic was okay with it, but then pulled out at the last minute. Even if we hadn't pulled out and signed he still wouldn't be a West Ham player today, a month or so later. From what I understand he tore up his copy of his contract with his original agents, stupidly thinking that meant he was free of it, and hired some others, who are the brokers of our (and your) deals. If it turns out the new agents made the initial approach to sign him they'll be banned, so who knows where it'll lead, or what that means for the transfer, we needed someone who had had a chance t bed in, rather than someone who has missed the whole of pre-season.

15. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

You've also made arguably the signing of the season I think in Chicarito for £16m. Bargain

16. Big Ern

Zabaleta for free wasn't that bad either, especially as we haven't had a RB for 2 seasons.

Diego likes this.
  17. leicester_ed

Yeah I forgot about that one. Probably got another two years left in him at the top level but you can never be too sure when these big teams let them go, but on face value looks like a very good signing. Do you know what his wages are like?
    Also Joe Hart I'm sure will improve your squad. Again, I have no idea how much you're paying wages wise or for the deal itself but you've got yourself a very good goalkeeper. I imagine your a decent winger away from a complete transfer window?

18. leicester_ed

Ah I forgot about Arnautovic. Will be interesting to see that one too - a lot of money but if he can improve his consistency you've got no-doubt an excellent goal-threat of a winger

19. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

Yeah I think Arnautovic will be he least impressive which is no surprise given the money spent on him. Hernandez is bargain of the summer on the face of it and Hart and Zabaleta without spending heavy on transfer fees is good in this market. Bournemouth have made good signings as well so we need to pull out fingers out if we're to compete with those sides

20. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Finally!

According to Sky and John Percy Iheanacho is having his medical today