1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

King Power Stadium expansion

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Jun 24, 2017.

1. leicester_ed

leicester_ed Well-Known Member

I prefer rugby for this reason but you'd never be able to bring it into football due to a minority of idiots at every club. Sadly.

2. Champions of England

Champions of England Active Member

While I do like the idea of fans being able to stand together without fighting, it makes the atmosphere really dull.

3. leicester_ed

Actually improves the atmosphere I think as you can have some great banter and get some real insight from the real fans to to things happening to rival clubs
    ... but it is very different to football and can see how people would find it dull without all the chanting etc

4. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

I remember watching Tigers vs Wasps and having great banter with the Wasp fans.

There is more tribalism in football and the forced segregation is creating some of the problems we are seeing - easier to hate those that you don't interact with.

5. Champions of England

Champions of England Active Member

Yeah I can see the value in it and if I had the chance of giving it a go I'd be well up for it but chanting at away fans and singing all game is football to me.

6. Boris86

Boris86 Active Member

There is a slow rise of bad fan behavior in rugby though, so it might not be inconceivable that in the future theyll be segregated too.

7. leicester_ed

Can't see it myself. The number of idiots is so low that they would just ban them. I've never seen any issues myself but I guess you'll always get some in any sport due to the emotions.