1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Koeman: Even Barca couldn't lure me from Saints

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by fran-MLs little camera, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Le Tissier's Laces

Le Tissier's Laces Well-Known Member

Okay -

1 - he was asked a question that he answered. We can only assume honestly and every fact points towards it being so seeing as he's seen out every contract he's had (when possible).
    2 - he's done nothing to make us disbelieve it. Football or not.
    3 - it's not an irrelevant question because "it wouldn't happen". When Garcia was under pressure earlier in the season, Koeman was clear favourite at the bookies for the job.
    4 - it's another of Laura's tedious ongoing snipes at Koeman because he was mean to her unrequited love/him if it's actually Boruc, so feeling slightly prickly to her point is the only valid part of this (somewhat pointless) discussion.

Tell me this - seeing as history bears him out, why *shouldn't* we believe him?

2. laurab12

laurab12 Active Member

No It's a fact.

I don't buy managers or players coming out with that when it's unlikely to happen.

And I don't believe he ever was in with a real shout of barca job when at Ajax. Some good PR

If you decide to make this an issue bout a player who basically at end of last year separated ways from saints then so be it but please don't turn my valid point or opinion into something about someone else

3. fatletiss

fatletiss Well-Known Member

You want to talk in facts? Ok. FACT is that you only post to either defend Boruc or have a dig at koeman because he didn't back Boruc.

It's boring Laura. Same **** all the time.

You want to talk about beliefs now too? My belief is that Koeman is a refreshing change from all the managers and players who avoid questions and don't give direct answers. Koeman does and it's refreshing. I also believe that he was asked a question by boruc about the keeper situation in August and again he gave a straight answer. Sounds like the Boruc brigade couldn't handle that answer.

Big Ron is one of a few good men. You/Boric wanted to hear the truth? You got the truth and now you can't handle the truth.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  4. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

I :emoticon-0152-heart Ron. I know he will go one day, but intend to enjoy the next two seasons and hope for great things.

5. ......loading......

......loading...... 25 undefeated

It is not 'her' opinion but her motivation which irks us...

6. lamby

lamby Needs a cold shower

Well said Fran!

7. laurab12

laurab12 Active Member

Again with Boruc.

You mate are one with obsession with him.

You don't like my opinion then fine but don't make out my opinion has an agenda

As I've stated umpteen times I don't buy any manager or player spouting such things.

SaintLapras likes this.
  8. Puck

Puck Well-Known Member

I can see Laura and PL's point here. Given the club's recent history what else is anyone with half a brain going to say in response to that question?

It may be true but I'm very sceptical about almost anything anyone says to the press.

The Archers and SaintLapras like this.
  9. lamby

lamby Needs a cold shower

Unless its Boruc

fatletiss likes this.
  10. fatletiss

Do you not see that you annoy a lot of people because you only post to do one of two things:

1. Defend Boruc

2. Have a dig at Koeman for whatever reason. To me that has an underlying reason. I wonder what that could be.

You don't post anything else.

For this reason, I believe you have an agenda and for that reason I will make out your opinion is an agenda. That's my opinion.

As for me having an obsession with Boruc, get a grip. I've posted thousands of times I thousands of topics. I've posted in favour of Boruc and against him. Some obsession eh? A psychologist might say you are shouting out at the very thing you suffer from yourself :)

11. Jose Fonte baby

Jose Fonte baby Well-Known Member

Crazy people don't know they're crazy :)

12. laurab12

laurab12 Active Member

Maybe i do suffer from it who knows

But i did not bring Boruc into this. You did.

And my opinion is that your one who needs to get a grip. Your one attacking me for having a different opinion.

If you think its a dig at Koeman then it is also a dig at every single manager n player that utters that crap so fans like you gush all over them.

He is hardly going to say "well if Barca or whoever come calling i am off" that is really going to endear him to his fans. Not

13. fatletiss

I tell you what, I'll get a little note book and note down when and what you post about :)

What is interesting here though is that I didn't mention Boruc first actually :) you might want to check that out.

I look forward to reading your opinion on the player of the year thread, or the transfer window thread :)

14. laurab12

laurab12 Active Member

Mentioned him first or not your one still going on about guy

15. fatletiss

Oh change of accusation now eh? You'll find one that fits soon.

Who will you vote for player of the year and who would you like us to sign in the summer?

16. laurab12

laurab12 Active Member

Not change of accusation. You are one that's continually gone on about him in this thread.

Player of year is not relevant to this thread so feel free to point me in direction where I can let you know

17. Saints_Alive

Saints_Alive Well-Known Member

Hey Laps, we know that you are into "odd" girls, but there is only room for ONE man in Laura's life!....:emoticon-0102-bigsm

18. Le Tissier's Laces

Such Polish syntax....

19. Le Tissier's Laces

No he isn't going to say that. So why are you having a pop at him for saying what he did say?

Every single manager does say this kind of thing. Only one manager has been true by it. Koeman.

So why should we not believe him? I know it doesn't fit with your agenda Artur, but I'm afraid you'll not be easily turning fans against him like that.

20. MountwaySaint

MountwaySaint Active Member

I would like to congratulate Laura on Bournemouth's all-but-certain promotion, and I look forward to seeing her between the sticks at St Mary's next season after she completes a permanent move to the Cherries.

I also look forward to seeing Ron in Barcelona, after we qualify for CL next season.

:police: We March On :police: