1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

L V G v Jose MORONINHO

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by johngalleyfan2, May 23, 2017.

1. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

I first struck up an affinity with MAN Utd about 1952/3 I think it was because of ciggy cards or cards you got in sweets ..the first 4 were all Manchester united players !
    I know football is a harsh dog eat dog environment at times but I am a pretty fair minded person and where something deserves to be done do it .. where it doesn't don't stab peeps in the back to to change it...
    I am not a fan of Jose, and hate is not in my make up.....but I dislike the attitude and the way he "falls into things"
    As a lifelong fan of UTD.. never been to a game but sat outside old Trafford a few years back when they lost a champions league game by a couple or so goals ! The sacking of LVG was unjust.....

prem league p .......gf .......ga
    LVG PTS 136 -- 111 .. 72 ... 39 gd

JM . 6th in lge PTS 69 --- 54 .. 29 ... 25 gd
    LVG 4th in lge PTS 70 -- 62 ..37 ... . 25 gd ---FIRST SEASON

OVERALL
    ----------------------...... p .. w......d .....l .....gf ... ga ......... % - - - -won
    Louis van Gaal - 103 - 54 - 25 - 24 - 158 - 98 -- 52.43 --------FA Cup
    José Mourinho - 63 - 36 - 18 9 ----- 103 - 46 -----57.14 -----League Cup ----Community Shield
    When you look at what Jose spent it is a very poor return for sacking a guy and paying out a fortune in compensation on top of transfers!
    Weds is the final of the UEFA CUP I want UTD to win but Jose to lose!

2. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

Would rather have Maureen in charge - I think United have moved forward this year

3. Red Hub

Red Hub Active Member

Me and my son were season ticket holders at Old Trafford, as well as City. I got fed up with the travelling and my heart lies at the Gate so only take in the odd game now and again.