1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

LFW Interview with Les Ferdinand

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Tramore Ranger, May 23, 2016.

1. Tramore Ranger

Tramore Ranger Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

A 3 part interview by Clive....an interesting read and he's asked the questions most of us would like to ask.....

Les is very forthright in his answers and on the face of it we have a plan going forward....It also puts to bed once and for all why Warnock didn't get the gig to the end of the season.....

Part 1

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...ility-culture-of-excess-–-ferdinand-interview

Part 2

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...-and-a-difficult-autumn-–-ferdinand-interview

Part 3

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba...urlin-and-looking-ahead-–-ferdinand-interview

2. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

please log in to view this image

Caption: one day I will prove to my Teddy that we have a winning plan...

sb_73 likes this.
  3. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

Good read & that should shut TED up & put to bed all the rumours.

4. Sutfol

Sutfol Well-Known Member

Good to the point questions - still not sure about him though

5. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Next season another one of consolidation then. Good interview. Would have been nice to hear Les admit to some mistakes himself.

6. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

There is much more behind the scenes that we don't know. Makes for very sensible reading.

7. Hoop-Leif

Hoop-Leif Well-Known Member

Good read that, sounding pretty sensible to me

8. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

jefff ranger what do you mean good read i dont believe all this crap if jim gregory would have believed this kind of crap then qpr would never have got out of the third division
    i stood alone in bacvking warnock on both the two sites you guys all want an ideal world but unfortuneately life isnt like that when holloway took blackpool into the prem with little or no financial clout people didnt believe it but he did it
    can you honestly see frerdinand and ramsey and ferdinand ever breaking into the prem never in your lifetime,its a bit like compareing yourself with factomondo

9. KooPeeArr

KooPeeArr Well-Known Member

Good interview. Nothing too controversial but a few gaps filled in on a few questions we've all had.

10. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

He has certainly succeeded in lowering my expectations. With no money to spend, we will finish mid table again unless we find some diamonds in the rough.

11. jeffranger

Jim Gregory has gone, Ramsey is not manager, warnock a gone, living in the past Ted oh & Facto has gone, read again & might learn something that it's 2016!

12. jeffranger

Thought you would have ****ed off with your lover ted.

13. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

a message board with no characters is very boring jim gregory factomondo ,jim smith, holloway,etc etc etc are very exiting they are inavators i stood alone in my plight to bring back warnock and in my opion that is what we need,if your happy to stay in this division for the rest of your life than what can i say i stand alone but then i always did i hope you enjoy your prawn sandwhich jeff and ill eat my bag of chips
    but for a message board to really thrive it needs good moderators,and varyious differant types of people facto was onbe of a kind but sadly when his dad died he lost himself completely he came to try to rebuild his posting career but that eurovision song contest sent him right of his head i dont know why i never watch it because of all the political posting but he will never return to the message boards,which i think is a shame,but that comment he made to sb was completely beyond any rational thoughts and it led the mods to have no choice but to ban him but im alowed still to remember him as you would napolian bonaparte,or uberhoop who will become the new factomondo

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  14. QPAAAAAGH

QPAAAAAGH Well-Known Member

It sounds to me like Warnock could have been convinced to stay if someone had put the effort in. SLF seems to forget that the man was booted out after promotion and a reasonably successful start to a PL campaign so he would have had no great loyalty to the club. I remember when NW chased Taraabt all over North Africa in order to convince him to stay for what turned out to be our promotion season. If someone had done the same for Warnock himself last autumn we might be getting ready for a season in the top flight.

QPR Oslo, qprted and Shawswood like this.
  15. qprted

qprted Poet Laureate

thankyou for backing me up knowbody else has had the courage to talk against evil les

16. QPAAAAAGH

QPAAAAAGH Well-Known Member

Ferdinand is a QPR legend and a nice bloke (I've met him a couple of times) so he's anything but 'evil'. He's been given a very difficult job to get the playing staff back on a common sense footing and doesn't have a lot of experience to help him. I do think a mistake was made with not trying hard enough to retain NW and reading this article it is pretty obvious than Les now knows that too.

17. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

I can't understand Teds hatred towards Sir Les. It is becoming quite perverse and very boring. Ferdinand is doing his job and doing it quite well in my opinion. We have failed miserably in the top flight on 2 occasions now and I for one think the approach to how we aim to get there again is sensible, logical and more realistic. Unfortunately for Ted, he is stuck in a time warp and can't get over people no longer involved with the club. It's the now and future that we should be supporting.

Hoop-Leif and KooPeeArr like this.
  18. jeffranger

This!