1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Liam Kelly gone

Discussion in 'Kilmarnock' started by BobTheYank, Jan 12, 2013.

1. BobTheYank

BobTheYank Member

I just read that Kelly signed for Bristol City, and that we were negotiating a loan of Paul harkins to Dundee. With Kelly gone, shouldn't we hang on to Harkins? He did well for us early in the season, and we may need him to take over for Kelly.

Anyhow, good luck to Kelly.

2. ex-german exile

That's Michael Nelson away to Bradford City as well. I think that's a big loss.

IMO Colin Harkins isn't an SPL player - no pace.

Bit of a bummer for Liam with the manager who signed him getting sacked two days later; hope it doesn't affect his chances of a regular starting slot as he's a fine player.

3. BobTheYank

BobTheYank Member

And here I thought Harkins would be the guy to fill Kelly's spot. Harkins has played quite a few minutes this season, and been involved in a few goals too. I read that we were looking to loan him out to DundeeFC, but I haven't read anything on that for the last week or so.

I'm hoping Sissoko can fill Nelson's shoes, but maybe Kenny will work in a few of the younger players too.

4. ex-german exile

Bob,

Its only my opinion that Harkins isn't quick enough for the SPL, but he certainly won't take over the role Kelly played.

5. Mad_Milburn

Mad_Milburn Member

Best of luck to him. Touch concerning with Nelson having also gone and this winding up order hmmmm :emoticon-0108-speec

6. firepit

firepit Member

kelly and harkins are chalk and cheese. Harkins will be a bigger loss to us as far as I can see. It's much easier to break up play than create play. I hate it that both of them have gone. They were both major players for us

7. Same old Bonbon 19

Not concerned about the loss of Harkins, he's a 1 st division star at best and thats where he's going.