1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

LJ - Comments & Updates..

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by wizered, Jan 19, 2017.

1. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Bristol City FC ‏@bcfctweets 3h3 hours ago
    LJ: "Fabian is a big guy with a fantastic pedigree and is a great coup for the club." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "We had a look at him yesterday and we think his fitness is good enough to compete straight away." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "We thank Rich O'Donnell for his time at the club. He goes back nearer home and gets the chance to play football." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "Wes Burns has had interest from a number of clubs and he'll leave permanently in the near future. We wish him well." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "Shawn McCoulsky will be disappointed with his spell at Torquay but that's part of the learning process." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "Diego De Girolamo has done very well, performing for the U23s and Cheltenham. He deserves the new deal." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "We didn't suffer any new injuries at Fleetwood so the squad is looking good." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "Korey Smith has a grade two hamstring tear so that's 6-8 weeks out. He's had a horrible time with the injuries." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "Adam Matthews is getting there now. He's probably 7-10 days away from training." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "It's a big game for us and we need to continue the hard work and attitude from Fleetwood in midweek." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "It was great to get that win; everyone was enthused but also relieved." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "Maybe they'll have that extra five per cent freedom after getting that win on the board." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "With the tweak of the system recently, it's so important to get the equilibrium right on the pitch." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "We need to keep our energy up in the games and the change of shape has helped." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "It's difficult having 24 players in the squad because you can only choose 18, so some will be unhappy." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "Ideally we'd allow Ivan Lucic to go out and play. We've had offers from abroad but we'd prefer to keep him in this country." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "It's not the be-all and end-all of the entire season; it's still three points on offer but we want to win it." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "We've got a lot of experienced players in the camp now and hopefully that can help us in the latter part of the season." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "I haven't had a row or a bust up with Lee Tomlin. He has undoubted talent. I still love him." #BRCvFOR

LJ: "Lee Tomlin is an honest lad and he would be the first to admit he hasn't hit the heights of last season." #BRCvFOR

2. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

He is moaning now because he's got to many players.<laugh>

"It's difficult having 24 players in the squad because you can only choose 18, so some will be unhappy."

3. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I can't see anything wrong with these comments.
    I can't see any diamonds of info here either. Just common sense statements really.
    I won't change my mind on LJ unless there is a drastic improvement.

Red Robin and NickH like this.
  4. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

It was a joke..:emoticon-0145-shake

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  5. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

I know Wiz

6. NickH

NickH Well-Known Member

Interesting that he's really insisting that nothing has happened with Tomlin, just that he's not playing well enough. I wonder if Tomlin himself actually does agree...