1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Looking Up Not Down Chairboys v Magpies 25March17

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Mar 24, 2017.

1. josewwfc

josewwfc Well-Known Member

I would of course never wish an injury on a wwfc player, but this would not be disasterous actually - luke onien has been very poor for the last month or so yet still holds his place, probably due to lack of alternatives

Totally agree with guy and slasher, that was almost as bad as stevenage. What frustrated me most was there were quite a few times when we did get the ball down and play it for a brief period and actually it looked like it might work. When hayes came on we went to 4-4-2 and it looked a little more dangerous. But we kept reverting to hoofball, and im suspecting 4-3-3 in the next game - this isnt good enough and i cant see us reaching the playoffs really

And I hate being proved right when i critisize a player, but jakubiak was very very poor yesterday and seemed to be really frustrated at being subbed

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I haven't seen him of course so I didn't know that. I was just thinking back to the days when we were missing key players such as Pierre, Cowan-Hall, Onien etc and playing dire football and then when they all came back we went on a remarkable run that Spurs only just managed to end by the skin of their teeth.

3. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

Why do we play rubbish when the club try & get extra support in by the sound of the reports on here from yesterday nobody is going to rush to see the Cheltenham game. It must have been bad no report on the official WWFC site