1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Looks like no concessions and the West Upper closed completely...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, Mar 31, 2017.

1. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

Do you hold maps like Mrs Tash and turn them round every time you change direction ? ;)

2. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

What they have done to the club is apparent in these figures. The only club with a smaller attendance is Bournemouth whose ground only holds 11,00
    Two clubs with stadiums that hold about 4,000 less than the KCOM are averaging more than us.
    How many other clubs have got promoted to Division One or the PL and seen crowds decrease? How many were averaging more in the third tier than the PL?

http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=england

3. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I've just tried.

Is the South Upper staying open? :emoticon-0145-shake

4. Newland Tiger

Newland Tiger Well-Known Member

It seems like they are prepared to do anything except bring back concessions because that would be admitting they are wrong about it

Edelman, askewshair, Kempton and 2 others like this.
  5. Nikica Jellyfish

Nikica Jellyfish Well-Known Member

This is awful, the news today has already done it for me. I'm 20 and should be at the peak of my enjoyment of football when instead it's the first season I haven't had a pass since being 10. Doubt I will be getting one next year either. These brainless ****s have ruined the club, at a time when the city is at its most vibrant the football club is the polar opposite which is a crying shame. Asset stripping, penny pinching and disassociation with fans has set us back a long way. I would have taken liquidation and starting in league 2 with someone who cares about the club running it instead of this. The bastards have sold the clubs soul for premier league tv money and unfortunately they are here to stay.

6. mplooney

mplooney Well-Known Member

This^

I have just cancelled my membership - Watched my first game in 1964. Don't know whether to laugh or cry

7. mowds

mowds Well-Known Member

Just cancelled mine and the 2 lads. Devastated, last season was a tough call to renew, but enough is enough.

8. nbetiger

nbetiger Well-Known Member

mines gone from 34.50 to 39 pounds a month

9. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Why have you cancelled now? Where do you sit? Have your prices gone up or down, just curious.

10. mowds

mowds Well-Known Member

I'll condense as best I can. I live in Leeds but got each of the lads into City from aged 3 1/2, i've been going 30 plus years. I'm totally against what the Allams stand for, but admit, slightly blinkered at the start, but soon saw the ****e that was coming from them. I didn't want my 2 boys, now 8 and 6 to start going with their mates to watch TWS. They loved going and stuck with it for them, and to support the team. I had to move from E9 to E10 this season which was only about 10 seats to the left, but my grandad paid for one of the lads so the overall cost for me was slightly cheaper. I am not prepared to move again and I am not prepared to pay the extra it will cost next season.
    I've just had to explain to them why they won't be going next year and they're upset. have promised to take them to an away game or 2 as compensation. Does that make sense?

11. Anal Frank Fingers

Anal Frank Fingers Well-Known Member

I handed my pass back the day after the announcement of the 2nd name change application.

I haven't been close to being tempted to rejoin yet. I don't really have the time any more anyway. My 14yo son has lost interest in going altogether.

The damage Allam is doing to this generation of fans isn't as bad as the 80s but its heading that way quickly. Give it a few more years. It's only the PL keeping the crowds up.

12. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Thanks. I had to move a block across this season too.
    When I think about it rationally It doesn't matter I suppose. But emotionally it has really pissed me off. But I've moved across every game to even better seats than I was in before.
    I can see why you don't want to but a move to north or south would be750. For the three of you, to be fair that's good for PL for three. But I understand the emotions of it.
    I'm waiting to see what my lad wants to do

mowds and nbetiger like this.
  13. mplooney

mplooney Well-Known Member

From my point of view the Allams have managed (with help from the EPL hierarchy) to make me fall out of love with the game at that level. I will still go and watch the development squad but I will not put another penny into those arseholes pockets.

14. Cortez91

Cortez91 Moderator
    Forum Moderator

I'd love to meet the person that wrote the membership booklet as it's filled with grammatical errors. It's atrocious. The letter's not much better either from Ehab (had he wrote that).

The scheme is stupid too.

I see they're still promising the points bonuses that they've been mentioning for probably 5 years now?

15. Cortez91

Cortez91 Moderator
    Forum Moderator

I mentioned this on another thread. They've been saying these things for 5 years now and never bother to organise any of it.

16. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

HCST...... THIS is exactly what requires posting on a billboard!!!!!!!

17. SimonGraysJacket

SimonGraysJacket Well-Known Member

The peas in pot noodles are the same size as Ehabs brain.

Cortez91 and BrAdY like this.
  18. Jimmy Graham's bald head

Jimmy Graham's bald head Well-Known Member

This is so tragic to hear and unfortunately probably all too common. I live away from Hull and haven't been to a home game in years but have started taking my 4 year old son to the occasional away game - he likes it but it's a lot harder to get him 'hooked' in this way. Those ****ing bastards are going to ensure there's an entire generation of City fans missing and who knows what the impact of that could be in 15+ years time. I just wish the ****ing ****ers would **** the **** off.

19. Jimmy Graham's bald head

Jimmy Graham's bald head Well-Known Member

20. Cortez91

Cortez91 Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Agree. Good idea.

nbetiger likes this.