1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Looks like no concessions and the West Upper closed completely...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, Mar 31, 2017.

1. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

It might be to watch the top clubs, but it would cost you £610 at Everton, £597 at West Brom, or £435 at Stoke (as some random examples) and they're actually going to be in the Premier League next season.

2. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Ye that's why I said about concessions for south. It would be easy to police as well if here worried about adults abusing it as it's only the one stand.

3. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

For me cost has got absolutely zero to do with it, it is purely a moral decision. If the Allam's made it the cheapest season ticket / membership ever seen for adults in the Premier League I still wouldn't go. What they have done as an accumulative list of disgraceful actions will stop me from ever going again while they own the club.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  4. tigers40

tigers40 Well-Known Member

Why is it the bloody idiot always drops a bombshell on the eve of a very important game. It happens every season. Does he have nothing better to do than sit there and think of the best way to anger a lot of fans just before a game. Is there no end to all this shyte that we as fans are having to put up with. This is just another item to add to a long list of them and slowly he is kicking fans in the guts at every opportunity. The club is slowly dying in many peoples mind yet still the idiot continues with his antics. Sell up and go ffs.

5. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

Completely agree about the cost not being relevant, however I did (with heavy heart as they say) eventually rejoin during the season so while I agree with, and admire, your stance I also realise I'm weak!
    I didn't renew when we got promoted, and was quite happy to tell them to shove it permanently...but I missed it too much. So what happened was I ended up getting occasional tickets for games which meant I was giving them money anyway. Then, when I honestly thought we were sold to the Chinese I had the chance to join with no joining fee...so I did. Two days later they failed the fit and proper person test so I was left like a crack addict with a dealer in the wings and no detox programme available

So I'm still a ****ing 'member' (I just pretend I'm not and keep calling it a season ticket)

So now...it appears my ticket in N4 has gone down in price (I think) and yet I'm still torn. I could give up a seat I've actually started to like (after being evicted) and kid myself I won't go again until they've gone, knowing in reality I'm likely to do the same as this season and buy individual games. Or I could stick with it...and still be annoyed with myself

At present I'm in and vocally opposed to the As every game. Not sure what next

Either way for me the cost is not an important consideration (and I also realise that only buying a seat for me makes me lucky in the concessions debate...but it's that I'm most opposed to nevertheless)

It's ****

6. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

You soak them in boiling water and they grow.

Let's do same to Ehabs head.

7. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

Well you will if you go and watch the development squad. Doesn't it cost a couple of quid?

8. allowentry

allowentry Well-Known Member

I made the decision earlier this month to cancel, as i knew it would allow me to see this season out.
    It would also buy me some time to see what the renewal would be offering.
    The reply i got when i cancelled felt like more of a threat 'you do realise if you cancel you will have to pay a fee equivalent to 3 months if i wish to rejoin'.
    Well **** you enable, I've cancelled and won't be back until you have gone.
    I fear the worst for our club now.

Edelman and Newland Tiger like this.
  9. Kempton

And the same price for Seniors and Children :emoticon-0145-shake

10. mplooney

mplooney Well-Known Member

Guess you are right - forgot because you don't pay if you are a member!

I just shot myself in the foot there. I guess it doesn't sound very dramatic to say I will only put a pittance in their pocket

11. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

I don't want to paint my face.
    I don't want to watch a family-friendly environment.
    I don't want bonus points or a loyalty card.
    I don't want a discount to buy tacky quisling crest items.
    I don't want OSC- related benefits.
    I don't want a membership scheme.
    I don't want monthly direct debits.
    I don't want evasive marketing communications.
    I don't want phoney surveys.
    I don't want provocative mailshots.
    I don't want some sulking ****s badge without Hull City on it.
    I don't want communications which find 101 imaginative ways of avoiding using our club's name, the one that all the supporters (or customers to you, you clueless spiteful ****) use.

Give us our club back- the one we built up and saved several times before you chancers arrived on the scene and thought it was all about you. Call it by its proper name, stop jerking the people of this city around with your petty twisted ego games, you're killing Hull City.

hovetiger, Evington, HHH and 14 others like this.
  12. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

****ers should put the price right up. I'm only saving about £80 a month by not going at those rates.

Amin Yapusi and dennisboothstash like this.
  13. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

ffs

Just put proper concessions in and its a winner. It really is.

It can't be that hard to stop the ****s who used kids passes before. 1 strike, ban them for a season or something.

14. askewshair

askewshair Well-Known Member

Wehey, that's me in then! Denis and myself are the only two left from 5 originals who have been going for years. It only seems like yesterday when we all thought we were in our E2 seats for life, until he started ****ing us about. As with Denis, tried a hopeless protest, didn't renew, hated it and thought why should I let them bastards spoil my Saturday afternoons, so ended up paying match by match before rejoining that horrendous membership scheme. Despite the owners, I do want to carry on going.... and protest. Not enough to go by myself or tag onto someone else so chuffed Denis is hcafcemaining............. Den, we don't share our feelings anymore.

Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  15. Kempton

I'm sorry my friend, but no.

16. spesupersydera

spesupersydera Well-Known Member

It's a piece of piss to stop people fiddling - all you need is one manned concessions only turnstile for each stand.

17. dennisboothstash

No when I said 'at present I'm in' I meant right now
    Haven't had time to ponder over the future yet !!!
    Either way it's a very **** scheme

18. dennisboothstash

But we all know that isn't what it's about though

They've had an idea and regardless of what people think there is absolutely no backing down from them

spesupersydera likes this.
  19. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

Me and my daughter haven't been this season and I can't say I've missed it.
    The excitement of that first decade in the KC seem a long way away now.
    My lad and his mate have binned their memberships also and have lost all interest.
    I just don't really care anymore and if the Prickhams even sell now it will take a lot to tempt me back.
    Football is an habit and once you find other stuff to do it just isn't that appetising to return.

20. spesupersydera

spesupersydera Well-Known Member

Exactly right 'tash - it was a feeble excuse at best and in truth it's as perfect an example of the old adage ''a sledgehammer to crack a nut'' that you'll ever see.

dennisboothstash likes this.