1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours M’Vila wants permanent Sunderland stay

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Makemstine Roger, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

M’Vila wants permanent Sunderland stay – if club avoids drop
    Date published: Wednesday 10th February 2016 10:39

please log in to view this image

Yann M'Vila: Hoping to make move permanent
    Sunderland midfielder Yann M’Vila has indicated his willingness to seal a permanent move to Wearside – but only for Premier League football next season.

The 25-year-old France international has been one of the successes of a difficult campaign after making a season-long loan move to the Stadium of Light from Russian club Rubin Kazan, and the Black Cats have an option to sign him outright in the summer.

His form has alerted a series of other potential suitors, although Sunderland appear to be at the head of the queue – provided they retain their top-flight status.

M’Vila, whose representatives are already in talks with his parent club over his existing contract, told the Sunderland Echo: “It’s important for me to sort out the contract issue with Rubin Kazan, but I have always said that my objective is to play in the Premier League.

“I want to stay here and play in the Premier League with Sunderland. Hopefully we will stay up and they will make me an offer, and then we can get around the table and talk and hopefully we can continue the adventure.”

M’Vila’s contract at Rubin will still have around six months to run at the end of the English season, although he does not want to return to Russia and is hoping his camp can negotiate his exit.

2. Deletion Requested1

Deletion Requested1 Well-Known Member

I hope he is still playing for us next season then - quality player

3. alcoauth

alcoauth Well-Known Member

Could play of team from top-10, expecting him to stay in England with or without Sunderland, hopeing for with.

4. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

It would be the signing of the summer if we could get him. I love Catts but I don;t think he fits into our best 11 now after seeing Kirchoff and M'Vila last couple of weeks. M'Vila is the type of player so many clubs would want in their ranks - if we signed him for 10m, he'd be worth double that the season after I reckon

5. Lostinvegas

Lostinvegas Well-Known Member

He has played almost every game too, good injury record and well disciplined too. Not what we were expecting really.

I read if we stay up he will stay.

Sam is building a decent side, Kirchoff Khazri, Kone.... Ndoye looks decent too.

Couple more sensible signings in the summer in the full back and creatuve departments and we will be looking good.

Got to stay up first.

red&white wanderer likes this.
  6. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself marra :p I was defending his disciplinary record when everyone had written him off as a liability following the u21 sending off. I had no doubt he'd be a success. Way out of our league and always maintained so as did quite a few others.