1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

[Mafia] Day 2

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by DHCanary, Jun 4, 2013.

1. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

[video=youtube;L89IDDq30J8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L89IDDq30J8[/video]​

After a long night of restless, jet-lagged sleep, the crew reconvened downstairs over breakfast. As people came and went, it took a while for others to notice that a couple of people hadn't yet come down for breakfast. As he demolished a huge plate of pancakes, JKCanary suddenly realised this. "Hey, where's Yellowlittle gone?", he said as he continued to munch.
    "Oh, he told me he felt stiff from the flight, so he's gone to that massage parlour in the shady bit of town we walked through yesterday" replied Thai.
    "Did Maestro go with him?" asked ncgandy. There was a pause, and a couple of people looked a little awkward, but nothing ncgandy could place.
    "Nah, I'm sure he's just slept in" said Hucks for Manager.

With that, they all returned to breakfast, before heading upstairs to get ready for a days sightseeing. Feeling concerned, gruffnuts decided to call on Maestro, and see how he was doing. He knocked, but there was no reply. "Funny" he thought, "the doors open".
    He gently pushed the door open, to see if he could wake Maestro, and was shocked with what greeted him. Maestro was lying face-down on the floor, with an Ipswich scarf tied around his neck - strangled! It looked like nobody had tried to save him.

Who would do such a thing? Kill poor Maestro, and in such a humiliating manner? When gruffnuts told the rest of the group the terrible news, a wave of panic swept over the group. "Nobody else in San Diego knows any of us, so why would the killer use an Ipswich scarf unless it was one of us???" mused Dazz19

Despite their worries, the group decided to go sightseeing anyway, and try and work out who committed this crime, to prevent any more deaths.

[HR][/HR]

Notes:

- It's the day cycle so now you can all argue about who's suspect, who isn't, etc, etc.
    - Players, remember to vote (only once!) with a post containing "Vote: xxxx" nice and obviously. If you wish to change your vote, please edit rather than post anew. You are voting for who you wish to lynch as a mob (albeit a democratic mob). At the end of "today", someone will have been killed, and their identity will be revealed.
    -People killed in the night (ie Maestro) will never reveal their identity.
    - Sorry Maestro, you can't post in this or subsequent day threads, on account of being dead. Feel free to rage beyond the grave in the discussion thread, but please don't say anything which indicates a potential killer. Dead people can't name names.
    - This thread will be locked once a player has been lynched and the night cycle will begin again.
    - Please note that nothing in the story is a true reflection of any individual player and should not be taken seriously with regards to voting.

Remaining players:
    -JKCanary
    -Hucks for Manager!
    -ThaiCanary
    -YellowLittle
    -Cruyff's Turn
    -gruffnuts
    -Dazz19
    -Cornish Canary
    -Canary Rob
    -ncgandy
    -I Clean Holty's Boots

2. JKCanary

JKCanary Guest

Dazz did it! String him up!

3. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Before you get tooo carried away...

I realise the first day it's hard to work anything out though, as there isn't a lot to go on. I guess just use it as an opportunity to do something about any grudges that you hold! <laugh>

Clearly Maestro's mod-ing didn't go down too well with someone. <laugh>

4. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Hmm, Canary Rob is conspicuous by his absence - If it was him, he should be strangled with the same scarf but only after I have wiped my arse on it <ok>

5. JKCanary

JKCanary Guest

Goes for YellowLittle too, not being at breakfast...

6. ThaiCanary

Maybe a Red Herring, just like the one on the breakfast table <whistle>

7. JKCanary

JKCanary Guest

Herrings for breakfast... I'm not so sure about you now Thai.

8. ThaiCanary

My mistake, I should have said "dead Herring", It was a Kipper :grin:

9. Hucks for Manager!

Hucks for Manager! Well-Known Member

I don't want to anger anyone who could potentially be a killer so I think I'll just jump on the bandwagon. It was either CanaryRob or YellowLittle! Lynch 'em!

10. I_Clean_holtys_boots

I_Clean_holtys_boots Active Member

Hmm, I'm stuck between 2. I think the fact that Rob isn't mentioned makes it to obvious. As does the fact that YL is laying in.

After watching many murder mystery programmes I'm going for.

Vote: Gruffnuts

11. ThaiCanary

It's odd though, I was in the next room to Maestro but heard nothing, mind you that does often happen with a sexy young Thai girl sitting on your face <laugh>

12. JKCanary

JKCanary Guest

Gruffnuts returning to the scene of the crime eh? Classic.

13. Hucks for Manager!

DH did say that the little scenario he described was for entertainment only - not to decipher who the murderer is. I just don't have a clue!

14. JKCanary

JKCanary Guest

Yeah, but we've gotta start somewhere!

15. Hucks for Manager!

Fair enough, but we have no idea... I think it's likely the murderer will be happy not to comment here so he doesn't arouse suspicion, so I'd go for one of them.

16. ThaiCanary

or goes the other way to say a lot to point the finger another way.

17. JKCanary

JKCanary Guest

Right, I'm with ICHB here

Vote: Gruffnuts

18. Hucks for Manager!

What are you insinuating? :emoticon-0103-cool:

19. ThaiCanary

For now I will vote - Cruyff's Turn but am surprised he used a scarf and not bore him to death with a statistical analysis of something <laugh>

20. Cruyff's Turn

Cruyff's Turn Well-Known Member

I thank You!!!