1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Manchester

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by deleted....., May 23, 2017.

1. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Now up to 22 dead.... they targeted the kids.... says it all about these cowardly animals.

Sincerest condolences to all those involved <peacedove>

London weeps with you.

AllHell

2. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Horrible.

RIP to those who lost their lives :(

deleted..... likes this.
  3. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

Those who target children are a sub-human species. Sympathy to those who have suffered indescribable loss.

4. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

It was a suicide bomber so he knew full well that it would be predominantly young girls who would be killed <cry>

Below animal behaviour!

5. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

Ran into this horrible bit of news waking this morning. I have two youngish daughters and they would both have loved to see a concert like that. I cannot imagine how the parents must be feeling, I'm pretty gutted myself to put it mildly.
    RIP the innocent victims, condolences to the families and a swift recovery to the injured.

6. ForestHillBilly

It reminds me of when I used to collect my own daughter from S-club 7 concerts and the like at that age. To have your child deliberately killed in cold blood must be indescribable grief. And how do the parents of the surviving children explain to them what has happened? I wish I believed in Heaven and Hell.

Crack Addick and Ken Shabby like this.
  7. Crack Addick

Crack Addick Active Member

What has the world come to, when grown men think blowing up 8 year old girls is justified?

This has sickened me more than any other attack. There is no political advantage, or financial reward to be had - it's just some kids wanting to have some innocent fun.

8. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

I wonder if someone knew that there would be less security for a ''kids concert''. Sounds like security was lax from witness reports, and don't imagine that would be the case compared to other events the MEN hold.

9. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

In what was an obvious weakness with hindsight the box office / atrium was an area that was accessible by anybody as the doors to the arena itself are after this point. The last time I was in london it was the same sort of thing at the O2 with the arena doors themselves being in a public space filled with eateries and the like, same as wembley arena.

I can see a ring of steel outside the perimeter of these places coming in now. It might shut the likes of Frankie and Bennies so its not all bad news.

10. Ken Shabby

Ken Shabby Well-Known Member

The problema is eventually you end up with a security check poin where people congregate to get in. The same at airports. Until you go through, there is no security but for the type of cold blooded loser who hit Menchester, there are still enough people about to get a body count. I don't know what the solution is - I reckon the security forces are stopping a lot of these things before they kick off, but sadly, this one got through the net, and it's imposible to stop people congregating in public places.

ForestHillBilly likes this.

11. ForestHillBilly

A very simple moving message from Eric Cantona on the BBC football website. Straight from the heart.