1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Tickets

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by charon-the-ferryman, Jul 24, 2017.

1. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

Doug likes this.
  2. nbetiger

nbetiger Well-Known Member

concessions all clubs offer them apart from ours . there just using tiger's to piss people off even more rember it's not the club policy not to use the club name

Newland Tiger likes this.
  3. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Prices for home games. That's pretty steep for single matches.

The Zone 1 concession priority window (over 65's and U16's) will run until 9am Monday 31st July. Tickets will only be available over the phone and in store at Tiger Leisure at the KCOM Stadium, after which point all tickets will become available for general sale online.

Zone 2 and Zone 3 tickets will be available online, over the phone and in store for all supporters from Friday midday.

Prices for both games are as follows:

Zone 1 £18

Zone 2 £24

Zone 3 £27

4. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

Google have got us back as Hull City following all the complaints last year when they had us as Hull City Tigers - a small win

5. SimonGraysJacket

SimonGraysJacket Well-Known Member

If my maths are correct.....
    Cost of a membership for North Stand = £252 a year
    Cost of attending on a match by match basis = £414 per season.
    Very good value, if the ****tards had a ticket office look at seat views.
    Again I say too cheap for adults. Add £100 on ours and knock £50 off the kids and OAPS.
    (Off the cuff example but you get the sentiment)

6. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

That would still be £606 for an OAP like myself to take two under 11s (whose mother might not wanting them going to night matches on school days, ridiculous as that seems to me<laugh>) or £756 for a parent and 2 kids. There are many Championship clubs that will be cheaper and quite a few PL ones. Compare the prices of the other 2 relegated clubs.

As for Villa a family ticket on a match day basis for 2 adults and 2 children is £45 or £55, which is £1035 or £1265 for a season on a match by match basis. Obviously a season ticket will work out cheaper. On the prices as they are for City it would be £1656 on by match basis for a season. And more if not in North Stand.

7. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

There's some weird pricing going on everywhere now. Just looked at Sunderland and in some areas it's cheaper for me and you to go to city as a pair.
    The halfway line on both sides at Sunderland is £495 for everyone.

mowds likes this.
  8. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Yes but very few sections are that price. The equivalent of where I sat in East Stand at City would cost me as an OAP with my 2 grandkids a total of £410 at Sunderland, for my son and his 2 kids, who are 6 and 11, £455. That would be £972 at City for an equivalent seat. An under 22 would pay £190 compared to £324 at City. The prices are The same for their equivalent of The West Lower except for the middle 2 sections which is even more of a difference. The equivalent of the North Stand is similarly cheaper, as is their family stand at a total of £445 for an adult and 2 under 16s. The big thing is how they are making sure with the pricing that you are attracting the next generation when under 22s can sit in the equivalent of East Stand and West Stand Lower for £190.
    I am lucky, I have a decent company pension as well as my state pension and my mortgage is paid off. But it is easy to see why some pensioners not as fortunate think it is too dear and for people like my son with a large rent to think the cost for him and 2 youngsters is too much. So even if he went he won't be able to introduce his kids to the delights of City as he and his brother were. We are going to suffer in future years and lose out on a generation just as we did when we were at our lowest ebb and rugby ruled the roost.

It isn't just us. I have been mentioned before how it was surprising how Wednesday's crowds didn't go up like the used to when they had a good run. Found out the reason talking to a Wednesday fan in my pub. His dad has a season pass at Hillsborough, which are reasonable prices, but he had to give up his pass as he jow has to work a lot of Saturdays. Someone where he works had a ticket for City v Arsenal and couldn't go so he bought it off him for £30 And chipped in £5 for the driver of the car, total cost £35. He went to Wednesday v Derby and to sit behind the goal in their Kop End for that game was £42 plus travelling costs. The world has gone mad as far as football is concerned.

9. dennisboothstash

...please allow me to add to your statement ^

PLT and charon-the-ferryman like this.
  10. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Anyone else had this problem, I can't believe they can get away with doing this?

carole swaby‏ @caroleswaby
    Clearly states concessions £20, still City charged £30 for Villa game. Questioned staff - "we don't do concessions!!!"
    please log in to view this image

11. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

We do do concessions for away games. They say so on the website

Standard ticket prices are as follows:

Adult £30.00
    Disabled Adult £25.00
    Concessions* £20.00
    Under 18s £17.00
    Under 8s £10.00

*(Over 65, Under 21, Full Time Students, Members of the Armed Forces)
    https://www.hullcitytigers.com/news...first-game-of-the-season-tickets-on-sale-now/

12. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

13. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

I'd assume if she did get told that and paid full price then it would have just been an individual not knowing what they were doing. A quick email or visit to the club shop should sort it out.

14. SimonGraysJacket

SimonGraysJacket Well-Known Member

No concessions for Burton Albion fans coming to the KCOM in a couple of weeks....
    TICKETS for the Brewers away trip to Hull are set to go on sale.
    The Brewers travel to the former Premier League club on Saturday, August 12, with a 3pm kick off.
    Tickets will be available to purchase by Season Ticket holders and Priority Members from noon today.
    They will go on general sale at 10am on August 2.
    There is a limit of four tickets.
    Prices are £18 in blocks N6 and N7 and £24 in block NE. Please note that this price applies to all spectators – there are no concessions.

15. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

Last season clubs were being offered a choice of everyone paying a flat rate (I think £28 or something similar) or £30 adults and less for concessions (again can't remember the exact figure). I think most if not all clubs went with the latter option. I wonder whether they're still giving them that choice.

16. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

We've only sold half of our 2,000 allocation at Villa.

17. pierredelafranchesca

pierredelafranchesca Well-Known Member

It's hard to put in words how ****ed up this all is, i'm just sat here shaking my head.

18. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

ImperialTiger, nbetiger and PLT like this.
  19. dennisboothstash

I didn't realise they'd been £5 !...that is (was) ridiculous

20. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

I remember them bleating on about super cheap £9 tickets last season with little mention of the 56% purchase fee, per ticket, on top.

dennisboothstash likes this.