1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Matty Taylor to City - Bid made!

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Captain Jack Sparrow, Jan 31, 2017.

1. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

Mate the **** can't praise us or thank us cos that will piss off the **** heads. He talked about rivalry briefly in his interview but has no clue what its all about. ****ing scumbag as far as I'm concerned, I hope it all goes massively tits up and the jumped up prick ends up back in non league where we ****ing dragged him from in the first place.

2. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

....and the **** go 1-0 down <laugh>

wonder if the judas **** is in the stand watching the great demise <laugh>

Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.
  3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

He is and will be paraded at half time I think! It will be perfect if they are losing while they parade him <laugh>

gas likes this.
  4. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

Half the twats will have gone home and the remaining half will be booing <laugh>

I almost feel sorry for him <laugh>

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I dont <laugh>

6. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

8. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

9. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

please log in to view this image

EGLL Gas likes this.
  10. Delsy

Delsy Active Member

The Bloke must have been earning some cash, that's a Canada Goose Parka he has covering his scales, they ain't cheap, even if you buy them in Canada... believe me !!

11. Gastronomic

Gastronomic Well-Known Member

We'll be absolutely fine without Taylor. We've got plenty of options, and it will give someone else the chance to grab the limelight.

GreatWesternGas and EGLL Gas like this.
  12. GreatWesternGas

GreatWesternGas Well-Known Member

That is so true! I haven't been overly impressed with Taylor since we arrived in league 1, and while I think he shone in non-league and league 2, I have always felt he is finding life a bit tougher in this league. It seems a big gamble for City if they're pinning their survival hopes on an unproven player at Championship level. Having said that, while he has every right to better himself at a higher level, I am very disappointed at his apparent lack of gratitude to DC, the club and especially the supporters who have got him to where he is today. He seems to have forgotten his roots very quickly and has ploughed ahead selfishly more or less sticking 2 fingers up at anything to do with the Gas. I cant believe he is naïve enough to realise that doing what he's done was going to cause so much hatred and venom towards him, particularly due to the way it has been handled by City and himself, but I think he is so arrogant and self centred, he simply doesn't give a ****. He could have picked any of 90 other league clubs and he would have gone with our blessing and gratitude for what he had done for us. Instead, he does it this way, and now most of us couldn't care less if he crashes and burns! Very disappointing. I tend to feel that if this is his make-up, then him going to the red side is a match made in heaven, they deserve each other and we will be a much stronger and more united and loyal club without him. Good riddance!

Quilllogic likes this.
  13. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Brilliant <applause> 100% exactly how I feel.

14. Gastronomic

I didn't think he contributed enough to the defensive side of things. He definitely created a few chances and converted plenty - missed a lot too. I'll be interested to see how clinical he is in the Championship because he'll be compared with a lot of more powerful strikers. He got a lot of goals, but he was no Lambert or Hayles. I'm not sure where I would put him really in the list of our best strikers of all time.

15. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Spot on. His goals to games ratio is right up there with the best. But that is more down to the service and standard of the opposition. His goals to shots ratio got to be as good as Akinde when he was with us! He certainly will not be in my top end of my list thats for sure. This aint down to the fact he has joned City. Its just the truth.

16. Quilllogic

Quilllogic Active Member

Well said, my feelings exactly.
    In the few interviews he did he never seemed very committed to Rovers and you felt that he wanted to move on at the earliest chance.
    Who knows, maybe hes always been a closet City fan and was waiting for them to come knocking.
    I do find his attitude very cold and indifferent with no appreciation of anyone who has helped him on his way.

17. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Some of the replies that the snake has recieved in this tweet has been very funny <laugh>

If you click on the tweet, it should open up and you can see the replies that he has had.

If you cant see his tweet, then open his twitter page here and just scroll down to the 1st message which shows his tweet to us. Click on his 1st message which should open up all his replies <ok> https://twitter.com/matthewtaylor69

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  18. Gastronomic

It's blocked unless you follow him...

19. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Ok, well here is what he said but I cant show you the replies he recieved!

please log in to view this image

20. Quilllogic

Quilllogic Active Member

Looks like a PR statement that someone else wrote for him to try and alleviate his couldn't care less attitude.