1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mclaren has to go!

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Prince Isak (GG), Nov 21, 2015.

1. KazakhToon

KazakhToon Well-Known Member

Well considering he wasn't brought in on an 8-year contract, we can assume things have at least changed a bit already.

2. Beardsley's Rancid Sack

Beardsley's Rancid Sack Well-Known Member

Look if we don't win on saturday we are done. If we end up losing he has to go. A draw just delays the inevitable. The spam faced ****er needs to find a hole to crawl off to and respectfully die in.

Sheikh_of_Araby likes this.
  3. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

I think I read that, had he finished 8th, he automatically got the 8 year upgrade. Not a lot of chance of that now....

4. anyobrien

anyobrien Well-Known Member

Get Rogers for me,no ****ing about just do it.
    Pay him what he wants .

5. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

appointing him to the board could be a master-stroke, he might decide, 'holy ****, if we go down I'll lose a shed-load of sky money, the man in charge is an imbecile, I should know, he's me' and sack himself.
    then he can decide which caretaker to get in. Shearer or Carver.
    Who do you go for though? Curbs was great at West Ham, then financial implosion in Iceland put paid to him there though. You also have Benitez, Monk, Pearson etc. plenty of decent managerial talent available. Sadly Pep's gone to City but Jose' still about.

6. Lord Jonjomort

please log in to view this image

Bizarreknives likes this.
  7. Gordonthetoony

Gordonthetoony Well-Known Member

Pay The Special One " £5 million for a 5 month contract. Keeps him busy and free for a bigger job in the summer but would keep us up and save Ca$hley millions.

8. Lord Jonjomort

Joe is Special, but £5m is probably excessive. He'd do it for 200 Bensons and a pacemaker.

9. haslam

haslam Well-Known Member

Then we could destroy the reputation of another manager. It would be progress if we just signed them up for a "quick fail" from the outset and manage expectations accordingly.

10. Lord Jonjomort

Schteve reckons the 2 pens flattered Everton. Not like they hit the bar three times among a string of saves from Elliot.

By my reckoning we had ONE chance.

11. Captainchaos.

Captainchaos. Well-Known Member

Its too late already

12. JokeInEre

JokeInEre Well-Known Member

The funny thing about that in 08-09 under Kinnear we were sitting comfortably in mid table before he had his heart attack and probably would have survived that season had he been given the full season. At least he had the team competitive and was also responsible for signing Nolan and Raylor.

Captainchaos. likes this.
  13. Captainchaos.

Captainchaos. Well-Known Member

Exactly

14. Travelsick07

Travelsick07 Well-Known Member

Indeed, and arguably Kinnear had the worst team ever. Duff, Geremi, Mark Viduka, Alan Smith? David Edgar at leflt back anyone? Habib was our best player!

McClaren needed to put his hand up yesterday and say he got it woefully wrong. At least Pards had the dignity to do that. He said "I got it wrong." when it was blatantly obvious. McClaren? "Too many players sub par" What about you you clown? How do you rate yourself? Everything about our setup was wrong yesterday. The shape, the line up, the plan. We looked like we had 3 people in midfield who never played together. Oh wait! We did! What the hell?! Who does that? Is it a surprise that Everton are a really good side? Why would you drop 3 new players in the middle of the pitch if they have no idea what is going on.

15. Prince Isak (GG)

Prince Isak (GG) Well-Known Member

I woke up this morning hoping to see mclaren sacked..... Didn't happen..... So I got up and did the same day again and again and again. God is **** being a toon fan now.

LiamO likes this.
  16. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

We have been living fcuking Groundhog Day for years matey. We are stuck in a never ending "Time-loop" of shyte.!!

17. Tasty Magpie

Tasty Magpie Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that it is. If we could get someone in quickly who is capable of boosting the morale and organising this shower then we might, maybe scrape enough points together to survive. Even then though it is very unlikely, what with having only two fit first team defenders (who can't even defend very well), and no Prem goalscorers.

18. leez

leez Well-Known Member

bad sign when players just walk aboot .. being lazy is criminal ... and they seem to get away with it away from home i noticed ..

19. Travelsick07

Travelsick07 Well-Known Member

Everyone was shocking yesterday bar Elliott. I guess Mbemba can come away without took much flak because until he left the pitch he was doing ok. Janmaat? Geezus christ. He was 5 metres in front of lennon for the first goal. Shelvey? didn't want the ball at all. Everytime he got it he just one touch passed it elsewhere, mostly to an Everton player. Saivet at least put in some tackles and McClaren goes and takes him off. What on earth?

Had we lost 1-0 we could have said, ok, wasn't our day. Mbemba got injured etc but 3-0??? 2 penalties and a red card in a game we weren't gonna win from min 1? That's just blatant disrespect from these players, towards McClaren but more importantly towards the fans. What the **** is going on in the reserve team too if this is the kind of **** they pull when they get their chance? What is Lascelles thinking? Can he think?

20. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Ashley,get on the phone and bring back Keegan. :emoticon-0136-giggl:emoticon-0136-giggl

Sheikh_of_Araby likes this.