1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mes Que un Club

Discussion in 'Champions League' started by coyney, Jan 26, 2011.

1. coyney

coyney New Member

Anyone else on here ever get to the Barca games? Been to a few Clasico's now and the atmosphere has been fantastic.

Unsure whether to go again in April or take in Roma v Lazio instead in March. Anyone here done the Rome derby? Sounds great atmosphere but did read reports of a UK tourist getting his arse slashed there and police not ruling out it could have been as he was a Brit. That doesn't sound too great!

2. User Deleted

User Deleted Well-Known Member

Been to Lazio a good few times, only been to the rome derby once in the curva nord, was mental.

No danger of me getting slashed cos im Ian Beale.

Walford Wanderers ultra since 1986

3. coyney

coyney New Member

Sounds like you recommend it then? I might be going in March.

Assume it is safe enough as well? Been going home and away to football for years and never had any problems so assume as long as you apply common sense you should be ok. Is this the case?

I'll keep an eye out for one of your chippys out there

4. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

Let's hope Gente di Est isn't popular in Italy, as I'd say your chances of a striping would increase Ian!

5. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

To answer the original question (sorry) I've never been to the Camp Nou, but I was at the Rosaleda in Malaga when Valencia won the title there, in about 2002 I think it was. The atmos was electric, fireworks, lots of sherry and quails. Great fun!

Dario Silva was at Malaga then. Little did I know he would turn out for us eventually. Sadly he lost a leg in an accident a while back but, in the true corinthian spirit turned his athletic talent to rowing. I don't know how it turned out though.

6. guitaryf

guitaryf New Member

7. jetli89

jetli89 New Member

Assume it is safe enough as well? Been going home and away to football for years and never had any problems so assume as long as you apply common sense you should be ok. Is this the case?