1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Money For Nothing, Bets For Free ! - (Introduction 2015/16 Season)

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by BackO'TheNet, Jun 27, 2015.

1. BackO'TheNet

BackO'TheNet Well-Known Member

Predictions 2015/16.

Hi guys, it’s not long now before the season starts. Everybody’s getting excited and wondering how many new faces Mr Advocaat is going to attract to our beloved SAFC. And, now that the fixtures are out, everyone will be planning their work and holidays around certain matches, only for those plans to be ruined by SKY TV who will certainly be switching the dates and kick-off times.

All I want this season is to see a consistency of positivity around the management, the players and also feel it amongst my fellow supporters. Defeat won’t hurt as much if I see urgency in our play. I want to see players busting a gut and I want to see flair. I want to hear satisfied supporters airing their views and most importantly, I want to see progress.

Weekly Football Selections

As explained last season, this is just an idea that I thought up many years ago through an effective information system using, let’s just say, ‘particular criteria’ as well as form stats etc. I don’t go for really poor odds like 1/4 shots or worse, I look for value odds so that small bets like trebles pay a decent return.

My tips are free and I don’t mind sharing my selections. I enjoy working out the probable results through my system and it’s pretty cool when I hit a big return. I’ve given my tips to quite a few forums over these years including the, ‘Not 606 Forum’ which I debuted on last year.

I always explain to users that I don’t advocate hardcore gambling and I’d hate to be held responsible for any unhappiness caused to those who lose money through betting on my selections. All I ask is for you to keep your bets small and enjoy the ‘rush’ if you do win, and if you lose, well, c’est la vie !

Does my system show a profit over the whole season ?...yes it has done for about 8 seasons now but it depends which teams you pick from my list of selections. I normally show you two or three of the bets that I decide on but only as a guide. You don’t have to use ALL my selections. Why not mix some of your own with mine?....Or why not show us your own selections, you may fare better than me.

What I always maintain is that overall, my selections on average show about a 65% win rate, 20% draw rate and 15% lose rate. Yes okay I know that a draw is as good as a defeat, however, if a selection is drawing with a few minutes to go, they still have a good chance of winning that match, pushing the winning rate up to a possible 85%, which is the theoretical basis I use.

And remember, don’t expect much at the beginning of the season because teams take about 10 games or so to show a ‘true form.’ Mind you, the good part about early season betting is that the bookies give decent odds until they also fathom out this ‘true form.’

Note: If you look at the William Hill online opening fixtures coupon, you will find some really tasty value on a couple of matches....these prices WILL shorten before the season starts, so if you fancy these, get on them now.

Arsenal v W.Ham – home 4/11
    WBA v Man City – away 8/15
    Oxford v Crawley – home 5/6

This treble pays nearly 3/1 ....Happy Days !

See you soon !

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  2. RedNWhite4Life

RedNWhite4Life Well-Known Member

Glad to see this making a return mate.

I followed your selections the last 10 weeks of the season. First 2 times I placed £2 accumulators on 7 or 8 folds but was let down by 1 or 2 so I changed tact and put 3 trebles or fourfold on from your selections a bit of a mix and match thing which helped me combat those 1 or 2 loses and I was only down 1 week so happy days I'll take that.

BackO'TheNet likes this.
  3. BackO'TheNet

Glad to hear it mate.

I don't profess to be an expert, however, my system has always brought a 'satisfactory fun factor' into my gambling. And, like you've just indicated, it made you happier to lose, if you understand.

A team drawing with two minutes to go, still has a chance to win and that buzz is amazing.

Okay you might have three winners and one that drew (the same as being a loser) in you selections, but it's always better than having three winning and one getting beat with two minutes to go, right ?

In the past, people have said that my selections always seem to have a low percentage of losing !

4. RedNWhite4Life

Nowt better than watching the 4pm Sunday game needing one of the teams to win to finish off your accumulator and watching them bang an injury time winner.

No better feeling in the world.

5. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Looking forward to your posts mate. Makes those weekend results just a little more interesting.

BackO'TheNet likes this.
  6. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

It's the ten minutes before that kill you, especially when they're offering more than your stake in cash out and you're tempted even though you're watching it can see the goal that will bring you the coin looks on the cards. <laugh>

BackO'TheNet likes this.
  7. BackO'TheNet

Certainly does mate !

8. farnboromackem

farnboromackem Well-Known Member

Because of your threads I now have a flutter and will certainly be looking forward to your predictions next season. A lot of effort on your behalf and for that I thank you.:emoticon-0150-hands

BackO'TheNet likes this.
  9. BackO'TheNet

Thank you for that Fm !

farnboromackem likes this.
  10. RedNWhite4Life

Any Tennis fans out there? There is money to be made from wimbledon. Last couple of days I've stuck fourfold on and returned even money from them both. I started with £10 and am going to keep going placing the winnings on the next day. This mornings bet had £42.43 on it so if u win tomorrow's bet will have approx £80 on it. If i win 5 more including today's I will have over a grand from it all from a £10 initial bet. Obviously I will need a bit of luck on the way but hey ho it's gonna be fun and squeaky bum time as well.

11. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

@Rackem' For Mackem do me a favour and tag me in the op or PM me a link for the thread for future ones. I'll stick them for you. Makes it easier to find that way

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
    BackO'TheNet likes this.
  12. BackO'TheNet

Marcus, forgive me for being ignorant but do you mean for me to send my links to you as a PM message and you will sticky that updated weekly link ?

13. Blunham Mackem

Blunham Mackem Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Whoa Marcus! This thread is far far FAR too important to be left to chance!!!!

A permanent season-long sticky is imperative!!

marcusblackcat likes this.
  14. marcusblackcat

Forum Moderator

No I mean I'm an idiot and completely misunderstood that you're simply going to update this one weekly!!!! <imadickhead>

15. BackO'TheNet

16. marcusblackcat

Forum Moderator

Ignore me!! Been out tonight and had a few!! May make more sense to me tomorrow!!

17. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

I've had a little go today. £5 accumulator

FC Milsami-Ursidos Orhei v Ludogorets Razgrad (4pm)
    Chesterfield v Hull (7.30pm)
    Swindon v Aston Villa (7.45pm)
    New York Red Bulls v Philadelphia (9pm)

Returns - £142.41

18. BackO'TheNet

Going against Hull and Villa ?.....I'd back Hull to win there like.

19. Deleted #

Hull are in disarray mate, Bruce on the verge of leaving, lost a lot of players and not brought anybody of note in.

20. Deleted #

Plus it's a friendly and you always get big odds coming in. Always luck with friendlies but great chance to win decent money for very little.

Have a look at some of the results so far, been loads of teams from non league beating league teams.