1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

More Good Bad News ......... really.

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Didley Squat, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

Ok, even though our team had a loss today, other results proved to be beneficial for us..
    All we need now is for another team, Villa, Hull or Sunderland ( there looking specials at present ) to join us and things won't be so bad ............... of course, we need some wins but hey, it's not all doom and gloom.

Liecester lost by 2 goals ............( helps our for & against )
    Burnley lost by 2 goals.............. ( helps our for & against )
    Everton lost as well so their poor form continues and hopefully hold out till we play them.

So, although we had a loss, everything else that happened was good!

2. 4StringR

4StringR Active Member

That is the one thing that gives me hope - we have lost a few games on the bounce, but we are still in touch, much more than the last time and the other teams are fairing no better.
    I really do believe that fete dictates that the last game of the season away at the Foxes will be the ultimate 6 pointer that decides the final three.

3. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

The bad news from last night is that I didn't see any improvement from Harry's archaic approach. Cave man football relying on Austin and some magical strikes.

rangercol and Uber_Hoop like this.
  4. CroydonCaptainJack

CroydonCaptainJack Well-Known Member

I think those tactics were for that particular opponent to be honest but time will tell.

5. Kampala Hoop

Kampala Hoop Active Member

I agree with this. We would have been destroyed trying to play Arsenal at their own game. I think we will beat Spurs on Saturday, they looked shaky last night

6. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

Me too.

7. TWGWTDT

TWGWTDT Well-Known Member

Plus of course we are growing as a new team … we aren't standing still we have a real chance of getting out of this and if we don't then I would back CRto get us playing really good football again whatever league we find ourselves in. It's good times at QPR IMO … apart from our money sage that is

8. Shawswood

Shawswood Well-Known Member

Yes, Leicester and Burnley are remaining in the mire but we are not aiming for 18th spot, no prizes for that,ought just as we'll be 20th.
    We need some other team to occupy that spot and I can't see any other candidate other than us for that one unfortunately. Maybe a o miracle will happen who knows but 3 went up and they're going back down is how it seems, sorry!

9. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Ourselves, Burnley and Leicester will be relegated.
    Ramsey will be the right person to start re-building in the Championship imo.

10. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

They had tall centre backs who are much more vulnerable on the ground. We hoofed it up in the air towards them for the whole game.