1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

More Trouble At West Ham

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by daztoc, Oct 26, 2016.

1. daztoc

daztoc Well-Known Member

Looks like more crowd trouble at West Ham this evening. I thought we had left all of this bullshit behind years ago. ****ing vermin!!

2. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

They've got to go to boro and Sunderland this season. Some poor unfortunates will suffer for the deeds of the cowards.

3. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Years back in the 1970's the Boleyn Ground was the only ground I have genuinely felt frightened at. We were in "pens" and behind the "railings" and the ball bearings and coins were non stop from start to finish. Was hit at least three times during the game. In addition there was about 15-20 ICF in the Newcastle end without colours just bursting out kicking and punching every 15 mins or so and then disappearing into the crowd to regroup again.

Always thought they were the worst fans for trouble at that time though never went to Millwall, for obvious reasons, and the Railway Police in London told me the worst for them were Bristol City.

Forgot to comment that the action or inaction of the PL is deafening.

4. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny
    Forum Moderator

David Pleat talking **** on 5Live saying everyone is making too much of it! <doh>

5. daztoc

daztoc Well-Known Member

Its something that the authorities really need to get a hold of, quickly. If a new breed of 'ICF' type twats has sprung up then it wont be long before all the other neck enders at other clubs fancy a bit of it too. I'm certainly not saying that its just a WHU problem, but they do seem to be having the worst of it as of late. Trouble outside the ground at the last home match too apparently.

I remember being with a mate and getting surrounded by a load of Man U 'fans' outside St. James' about ten years ago as they made their way to their coaches which for some reason were parked down by the end of Westgate Road. Not a pleasant feeling when you have absolutely no interest in 'getting involved'............... ****ing scum bags.

6. daztoc

daztoc Well-Known Member

How on earth can you make 'too much' of hooliganism?? ****ing mug!!

7. Judge Death

Judge Death Well-Known Member

I live about a mile from the stadium.

Can still hear the police helicopter - when you see the footage it's all guys in their late 30s / 40s.

Obviously trying to re-live their youth - ****ing retards

8. daztoc

daztoc Well-Known Member

It boils my piss. I would love to take my little lad to a match when he's a bit older. There is zero chance of that if there is even a sniff of trouble drifting back into the game. Sad old ****ers trying to make a 'comeback' 20 years later is plain pathetic. Is it the 'old guard' trying to put their stamp on the new ground, I wonder? Whatever it is, its ****ing shameful. Are WHU still without a Police presence match days? Wasn't there an issue with some radio system not being installed which meant the Police would not cover games??

9. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

These vile chav ****s are dragging West ham back to the 70's and 80's.
    The Premier League/FA should throw some big penalties at West Ham so the fans and club wake the **** up to what is becoming a regular occurence.
    These pricks have been brought up watching green street ffs.

10. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

Hopefully the Football League will have more backbone than the Premier League and will punish them. It would be good for West ham in the long run if it gets rid of these dickheads.

J. J. McClure likes this.

11. Captainchaos.

Captainchaos. Well-Known Member

Just a few plastic bottles thrown

Mountains out of molehills

12. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

......and coins, and seats!!

Captainchaos. likes this.
  13. Captainchaos.

Yeah but it's hardly South America style so let's not get carried away

Just a tiny and insignificant fragment of time

14. Joelinton's Right Foot

Forum Moderator

Mate, if someone goes out and kills someone it hardly makes them Hitler, but it doesn't mean you ignore it.

15. Captainchaos.

Sometimes ignoring it is best in my opinion as proved in Syria

16. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

Clips I've seen on YouTube looks like there wasn't much in it. A few dozen on each side in the stadium shouting at each other, with barriers and stewards in between stopping anything happening. Have I missed something? It's not cool, but it doesn't seem to be how some have reported it.

Captainchaos. likes this.
  17. Travelsick07

Travelsick07 Well-Known Member

I read somewhere in the summer, relating to the trouble about the euros that it was now mostly old guys, who are looking for a final swansong before they get too old to brawl. How hard can it be to upload the pictures to the web, and offer 50 pound reward for identifying individual culprit and banning them for life. That's what they do in other countries, the cops put the pics on facebook.

18. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Throw them out of the stadium and give to another club

19. Captainchaos.

They already through the bottles

20. G4rdToonArmy

G4rdToonArmy Well-Known Member

Gotta say I feel sorry for West Ham and the majority of their fans. The stupid minority ruining it for all of them and unfortunately this kind of **** spreads through the rest of the fans to even the respectable fans in a group/mob mentality. Obviously they had their fair share of problems before but seemed to be past this neanderthal like behavior.

I went to watch Newcastle lose at Upton Park a few years ago in the home end as my mate and his family hold season tickets and occasionally chuck us a free ticket here and there. When I was there it was nothing but good natured banter even though they all know I'm a Toon fan through and through and all the fans I've ever met there are a really pleasant lot.

Be interesting to speak to my mate (who had a Chelsea fan with him last night at the game, in the home end again) and see what really happened.

That said not much out of City fans ripping the toilets up at Old Trafford last night, West Ham get a bit of a raw deal due to their previous misdemeanors.