1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic NEW GAME SIGNUP

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by TheJudeanPeoplesFront, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

Serial Killer Game

Background: The sleepy toon of Reedbackweeds (sreknawerasmekcam, in Native Reedbackweedsian) has been woken to the startled cries of Miss Annabelle Von Scheide, the local strumpet, lying over the corpse of soon to be wed Mr John Bumder, a respectable banker (with an apparent taste for strumpets). The body, riddled with knife wounds, could only be the product of dreaded escaped convict and mass murderer, Wang Li Qin, from a conveniently located and inevitably understaffed jail. It is rumoured that he has made connection with an amateur surgeon-butcher, who seeks fresh corpses to satisfy his/her lusts for ghastly experimentation. One thing is for certain, Wang Li Qin is most certainly in disguise amongst the town and must be found and hanged according to mob-justice, lest Reedbackweeds never sleep again.

Components: 1 X serial killer, 1 X mad doctor, several X fearful townies, 1 X sexy/handsome/awesome gamesmaster who is 100% corruptible ;);)

The bad (may private converse): The Serial Killer is the main bad guy. He has 3 abilities. He must choose each night between killing 1 person and flipping investigation information on himself or another. The other ability he can do as required, which is voting for someone to be lynched.

The mad doctor is also on the evil side. He has 2 abilities. He can switch investigation information on either himself or others AND he may vote for lynching each night. *Added perk, if the nominated player so wishes, they can inform the sexy gamesmaster beforehand how the body of any victims were found, so the paper may be updated with the details.* In the event of the serial killer's demise, he loses his ability to switch information, becomes even more sadistic and crazy, and gains the ability to kill per night instead.

The good (may only discuss tactics on the game thread): The rest are innocent local residents. Each of you has the choice between 3 abilities each night. 1. Vote for lynching 2. Investigate 3. Hide away.
    If you investigate, the results will be revealed only to yourself, it is your choice how to proceed with that info. You will receive either "innocent", "mad doctor", or "serial killer". If you hide, you have a 50/50 chance of survival if the serial killer comes your way, but you cannot use this to prevent being lynched (the local people are apparently more resilient than serial killers).
    To prevent an easy tactic of gathering everyone to just investigate every single night, thus providing a clue to one bad guy's identity, no good player can choose the same action 2 nights running.

Order of events:

1. Lynching - If there are votes
    2. The Kill - If SK decides to kill, and the chosen victim is not up for lynching. The outcome of a coin toss will get underway if the chosen victim chose to hide.
    3. Investigations take place. If the evil team have used their powers to flip, this will be enacted.
    4. Paper Published

Character List
    Miss Annabelle Von Scheide (Surprised Pervert). Local strumpet, sudden suspicious bristles on the jaw have raised eyebrows. Wang Li Qin in drag, or a victim of the horrendously small genetic pool of Reedbackweeds?

Mr Ivanovitch Miveiner (Nolberto): Fresh suit... cool shades... suspicious black briefcase... Terrible accent... Smells like Russian mafia hitman... but is he?

Mr Alex Hole (Shimmy): Local drunk, recent stumbler into the town. Drinks aren't the only things he likes stiff, apparently a frequent visitor off Miss Scheides.

Sir Jack Goff (Tobes): Lord and Knight of Jack Goff manor, which has housed six generations of Jack Goff's. A couple of weeks ago the homecoming for this boarding school brat went sour when he slapped Mr Chu Kok in front of everyone.

Duke William Stroker (ACS): Previously the cop of another down on it's luck town, rumour has it he shot innocent people and was chased away after a zombie epidemic. Bitter and now gutter buddies with Alex Hole.

Miss Anass Rimmer (Tash): Engaged to be married to the felled Mr Bumder. This exotic traveller has been noted for a very strong grip, a slightly unfeminine Adele's apple, and a gait like John Wayne. Rumour has it she is sidling up to Richard Pounder.

Mr Richard Pounder (moreinjured): Local golf pro hired by Mr Peter Enis, who have both moved into town with intentions of constructing a world leading course on the swamp lands that inhabit the surrounding area. Mr Pounder apparently has designs on Miss Rimmer after the death of her fiancee.

Mr Peter Enis (Obi): Property magnate with a mysterious past. Google has never heard of him? Rumour has it he was rejected for a bank loan by Mr Bumder...

Mr Chu Kok (Less Hope): Tick-the-box minority of the town. Obviously, Mr Chu Kok own and runs a family takeaway, the local fish and chip shop... Of late, the fish don't taste much like fish...

Mr O Chi Hymen (Rolando): Crazy uncle of Mr Chu Kok. Dementia riddled body-builder who cannot remember his past... or can he?

Mr Harry Baal (Gerrez): The highschool geek. who has moved into town with his dad (Mr Kok) and uncle (Mr Hymen). Spends most of his spare time working in the chippy, but has recently disappeared from late night duties. Is he killing, or masterbating his time away furiously over online pictures of his facebook friend, Annabelle Von Scheide?

Mr Benjamin Joseph Worthy (Valley): Rambling lunatic... The end is nigh... the end is nigh... the zombie's are coming! At least, that's what Mr Worthy has said since he fell off that spaceship and ended up in Reedbackweeds.

Mr Mohammed Lester (IBWT): Recent immigrant and obviously the local religious nut. A Christian pastor, although convinced Chuck Norris is the second coming. Slowly attempting to convert the town to Norrism. Nobody else actually follows this nonsense however, they are genuine followers of the voodoo arts administered by the Shaman.

Mr Heywood Jablome (Bobby D): The business man on a short lay over to discuss art with (obviously) another new arrival at Reedbackweeds, Mr Buster Cherry, the art dealer. Angry about his business rates and the tax man, does a monster lurk below?

Mr Buster Cherry (Tennisball): French art dealer who has just rolled into town. Another frequent visitor of Annabelle's...

Shaman Mi Bellair (JPF - cannot be killed): Aged administrator of the town's voodoo cult. Takes private submission of investigation/hiding requests in an effort to appease the all-seeing gods.

Sebb's character: Lethario and animal rights activist, Mayor Bernaponi is Reedbackweeds' newly appointed local political official, and owner of Reedbackweeds United. It was rumoured Mr Bumder was due to stand against Mayor Bernaponi for the position, however due to Mr Bumder's untimely death, Major Bernaponi subsequently defeated the next candidate, which was a piss bucket in the corner of the village hall hilariously submitted as candidate by one of the residents, by 6 percent. Despite Major Bernaponi having just arrived in town and taken over the local football club (which has mysteriously started winning a lot more matches, and the refs have equally mysteriously and spontaneously started showering red cards upon the opposition), Mayor Bernaponi has risen to the elite of Reedbackweeds community. Hobbies include racketeering (which most of us call tennis, not sure why he's so posh) and loan sharking (why anybody would want to loan a shark is also beyond us).

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  2. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Bitch. I'm in and it's sticky.
    I've also still stickied this thread so wipe your arse.

3. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Haven't a clue what will happen but

I'm in.

4. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

I'm in.<ok>

I vote we lynch JPF

5. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

6. Obi Wan

You called?

7. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

That was last night and your lass said you were luckily out.

Again.

8. Obi Wan

I was round this lass's house. TJdGoiE.png

9. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

Count me in, baby. Both the game and also the next time you're round that lasses house.

10. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny
    Forum Moderator

I'm in.

And whatever the rules I vote we shoot Albert every night just for fun!

Obi Wan likes this.

11. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Still beelin cos I caught you with a stray bullet mate... <party>

Love ya really. It's how unhinged loose cannons show their appreciation.

12. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

No mate. You were just round.

Obi Wan likes this.
  13. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

The lady is absolutely gorgeous and she doesn't have red hair.
    There.
    I've said it.

14. Obi Wan

Her redhead twin sister was good too. :)

15. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I'm in. Sorry no I'm not, it's a fat flap in her inner thigh. Ok now I'm in. Spunk on her jpf, you know you have to

J. J. McClure and Obi Wan like this.
  16. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Is that a herpes spot on her upper right lip?

17. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

Count me in <whistle>

18. Obi Wan

No problem IBWT <ok>

19. Obi Wan

Oops, sorry, I accidentally put your name in bold.

20. Nolberto's Salsa Inferno

Nolberto's Salsa Inferno Well-Known Member

When is the game happening JPF?

in the mean time I am ...semi in

JPFOBIACSNEVIBWTPREVERTSEBB

Have I won yet?

Obi Wan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.