1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours New Players

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Jan 20, 2015.

1. AWAY IN BC

AWAY IN BC Well-Known Member

It seems to me that Argyle have got the players now to do the job...lets hope they do..

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It's quite easy to get carried away from afar BC and I can understand people doing it. But, when you see the team, and I know you would love to be able to, it is more sobering to say the least. Loads of false dawns this season and because of that I can't bring myself to be over optomistic even though I want to be. We have had a couple of good results and been upbeat only to be thwarted once again and the results turn downwards.

3. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

Without doubt we have the players to do the job BC. It is all now about belief, endevour and good old fashioned 'blood and snotters'.

As they say, success in sport is 70% in the mind.

4. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

It doesn't matter one jot what I believe though it's what the players believe that counts if they are going to make it or not. We have had the players to do the job for most of the season but for some reason at times they haven't performed. At other times they have seemed world beaters. One thing I do believe though is that I would love another trip to Wembley.....

5. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It seems that Gethin jones has finished his loan period and returned to Everton.

Also......Olly Lee has possible played his last game for Argyle because of injury.

6. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Last one isn't "possibly" plym. Has returned to parent club with injury and isn;t coming back. As for Gethin Jones according to pasoti it isn't unusual for youth loans to return to parent club to play games whilst still on loan. Bit odd that I think and if he is the Jones playing for Everton youth tonight then I can't see him playing on Saturday. To be fair I haven't been that impressed anyway. He is ok but not better than Mellor in my book. Mind you Mellor hasn't lit any fires of late.

7. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Seems that Gethin jones is back......Everton wanted him for one game.......will we be playing him Saturday less than 48hrs later ?......what does Mellor think about that then ?

8. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Bit sad of Everton don't you think.