1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Newcastle United v West Ham - Official Matchday/Buildup Thread

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

please log in to view this image

Newcastle United v West Ham

Sunday 24th May 2015

Kick off 3pm @ Comedy Central

Injuries

Betting (from Paddy Power)

Head To Head

Welcome Back Sam

Streams
    http://www.firstrow.org/

ACS's View

This will be a defeat and we will be relegated and sell all of our best players.

2. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Well that's the last one of the season ladies and gents which is job off my list for Monday mornings.
    I just hope the team show a slight bit of fight on Sunday but I have no faith in that.
    There's also news today that Carver will apparently be in the dugout as manager next year.
    If that is the case and we go down then this may be the last time for years that we see over 40,000 attend.
    I'll be there cheering the lads on whilst JPF touches me up and hopefully me, him and Heed will have had a few bevvies to numb the pain.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
  3. Toon_Man_Sam1

Toon_Man_Sam1 Well-Known Member

Don't worry! Mike Williamson is back!!!!

Obi Wan likes this.
  4. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

Really nervous now. I think this one will be very hairy. We face the possibility of falling into the abyss of a huge black hole, never to be seen again. The place has never had such a disgustingly foul stench about it, it really sickens me.

But enough about thed forthcoming exposure in Fenwick's window, ontk the match. I think if will be a 1-1 draw as we pray for hope from Man United. Will the Mancs save us, or let us down?

J. J. McClure likes this.
  5. Obi Wan

<laugh> We're all doomed I tell thee.

6. Obi Wan

[QUOTE: Albert's Chip Shop, post: 7941481, member: 1011668"]Well that's the last one of the season ladies and gents which is job off my list for Monday mornings.
    I just hope the team show a slight bit if fight on Sunday but I have no faith in that.
    There's also news today that Carver will apparently be in the dugout as manager next year.
    If that is the case and we go down then this may be the last time for years that we see over 40,000 attend.
    I'll be there cheering the lads on whilst JPF touches me up and hopefully me, him and Heed will have had a few bevvies to numb the pain.[/QUOTE]
    Heed isn't meeting you. You misunderstood when JPF said it would good for the two of you to meet up to watch the game 'with head' as an added bonus. Enjoy! <ok>

7. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

2-1 defeat after leading 1-0, and relegated. Or 1-1 draw, Hull win and we are relegated on goal difference by one goal to the mackems.

8. Obi Wan

Steve Bruce will come on in the final minute to score a header from a corner against his old club to sendus down. You heard it here first!

philhul likes this.
  9. Warmir Pouchov

With his nose. This will somehow straighten it up and he will look fat and ugly instead of fat, ugly with a boxers nose.

10. Obi Wan

That's no way to talk about the lovechild of Subo and Joe Bugner.

11. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

12. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

I would suggest the team picks itself for this final game.

Krul

Janmaat, Colo, Dummy, Jonas

Abeid, Colback

Sissoko, Perez, Cabella

Cisse.

Sort of moving between 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2, stick Sissoko on the right because his best moments came from there and he hasnt the heart for the middle of the park. With Janmaat being much more mobile it allows Sissoko to come inside more. Options from the bench include De Jong, Arma and Aarons, get someone like Colback on set pieces, tell Raylor/Sammy to spend the day looking for another club.

13. Obi Wan

This!

Won't happen though. Carver will stick with Raylor, Rivi and co. Hell he might even throw Willo on the useless ****.

14. Beardsley's Rancid Sack

Beardsley's Rancid Sack Well-Known Member

Maybe Nolan might have pity on us and score an own goal because if that doesn't happen I can't see us winning this in a ****in month of fridays.

15. Geordie lass in the Fen

Geordie lass in the Fen Well-Known Member

So Carver bans them from all media but still manages to roll Raylor out to spout the same lame ass excuses.
    In his interview Raylor suggested the team will get together for a "good chat" and also suggested that any players who did not have the stomach for the last match could go and see Headmaster Carver who would excuse them from PE that day!!
    A good chat! It beggars belief, it really does.
    I don't think Hull will beat ManU, but i bet they really bloody try, we will be safe, but only because the task for Hull is a step to far.
    Do we deserve to be saved, no we don't, we don't deserve to be called a football team or club, the only genuine and redeeming feature left at NUFC are the fans.
    They say you get out what you put in Mr Ashley and Co, pity the fans don't under your tenure.
    Personally I hope we squeak through as the alternative is wilderness years, however, l really cannot bear the thought of another woeful season like the last.
    Catch 22

16. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

Why does anyone think Hull won't win?? From the moment the moronic Charnley stood by Carver at the training ground we've been doomed to relegation. Football's still a romantic sport, does anyone really envisage even a modicum of happiness at SJP on Sunday? By contrast, can you not see the romance in Bruce finally beating Man U, for history (2009) repeating itself, for Hull sending us down again, for Ashley getting what he deserves, and so on and so forth. Goodness me, I don't know how anyone can approach the weekend thinking we're safe, surely the opposite applies?!

It's what happens next that interests me. If we're somehow supposed to support Charver, the man who took us down (or nearly did, depending), next season then Charnley/Ashley are beyond reproach, beyond comment and beyond humanity. It would take a level of arrogance or idiocy that my mind simply cannot process to keep him on, yet they will.

17. Obi Wan

Fck sake. If sounds like the "this calls for an urgent meeting " scene in Life of Brian. It's happening Reg. Something is really happening. Oooohhh.

18. Warmir Pouchov

I think we have to win. I think Hull will definitely win. Our only hope would be the mackems conceding a 5 goal swing over the next two games. Could happen but I think its not likely. I think we have to win. I just can't see that happening. At least we have something to play for this year <diva>

19. Sunderpitt

Sunderpitt Well-Known Member

Please lose so we can stay up...I cannot see us getting a point off Arse or Chavski

20. Obi Wan

No problem Carver will fix it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.