1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New owner confirmed…

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Hutch-tiger69, May 30, 2016.

1. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

He'll soon retreat to his bunker and take his cyanide pill.

2. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Who will be replacing them?

3. TigerinSydney

TigerinSydney Well-Known Member

Nah - he truly believes the fans that dislike our current owners (and voice their dislike to the Allam supporters) are a bigger threat than our current owners.

You couldn't make it up.

Edelman likes this.
  4. LeftSaidFred

LeftSaidFred Well-Known Member

Are you serious? My god do you honestly think they are sitting there with north of $30-40m in cash and transfer receivables on the balance sheet saying "Ooh look aren't Hull Tigers rich?" **** me they've paid and continue to pay down their "gift" as much as they can with free cash flow and will continue to do so. Trouble is we can't tell on a live basis, and filed accounts are 10 months old by the time they're filed. Hence we are purely speculating.

City are truly ****ed as long as these ****s are in charge as they are obviously asset stripping whilst trying to maintain a veneer that says otherwise. Again the club is ****ed as a competitive promotion chasing club right now. God I hope I'm proved wrong, but they've openly shown themselves time and time again to be bald faced liars so its pretty safe to assume the worst.

Evington and look_back_in_amber like this.
  5. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

I quite like a good riot ...

As long as I've got my helmet, shield, shinpads and baton ... :rolleyes:

dennisboothstash likes this.
  6. Hutch-tiger69

Hutch-tiger69 Well-Known Member

Absolutley impossible until we get somebody in whos massivley acute in the transfer market its why i wanted brentfords manager as our coach when we were relegated, we should of approached him the minute we were relegated but obviously he would of had to be backed slightly which wouldnt of happened with the current disasters in charge, be great to be ran like brentford or burnley and invest off the field om imfrastructure to increase our financial income through other avenues while being shrewd in the transfer market, one can dream though

Anybody else finding it crackers ehab was even at the game yesterday, for something hes sucking the life out of and left with a threadbare unbalanced squad why would you even attend he obviously has no interest in us as a sporting team anymore, just hoping that he was showing us off to potential buyer

Last time i remember things being this toxic were the fish/dolan era, seems we had abit more fight as fans back then though even though far lesser were involved, we just seem to be tootling along doing nothing at the minute hoping the current nightmare ends

fozzies likes this.
  7. hullborn

hullborn Well-Known Member

Im taking Ehab being at the QPR game as a good sign. I cant remember the last time he went to a game and can only think its something to do with selling the club.

8. TigerinSydney

Or he fancied a night out in London and could expense everything to Hull City Tigers.

Willson, Edelman, Steve.R and 3 others like this.
  9. 1MoreAgain

1MoreAgain Well-Known Member

Anybody with him that looks like a potential buyer.

Maybe he went to watch the next club he is interested in buying once he sold us :emoticon-0138-think.

10. SydneyTiger14

SydneyTiger14 Well-Known Member

So why catch the train back right after the game?

11. TigerinSydney

I was being facetious

Maybe he's reading Thomas the Tank Engine atm

King Curtis likes this.
  12. SydneyTiger14

SydneyTiger14 Well-Known Member

Fair enough, some would have meant that seriously.

13. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

The word went round at half time, that Ehab was in the directors box.

The minute the second half started, there was a massive chorus of 'we want Allam out'. This was followed by a chorus of 'Ehab, Ehab, give us a wave', he foolishly waved and was met with the loudest chant of the afternoon '****er, ****er, ****er...'.

Then there was about ten minutes of vociferous chanting, pretty much the entire crowd stood up for the 'stand up, if you're Allam Out', there was 'where's the money gone', 'you said you would go' and 'greedy bastard'.

Recently, there's been a increase in Allam apologists on social media, it seems none of them were at QPR.

14. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

Because his night out in London was Friday night.

15. Obadiah

Obadiah Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm serious. They voluntarily paid down the debt after we first got promoted under Steve Bruce. The debt went down by about £5.5m. The following year the debt went back up again to £78 million. They repaid just over a million of that leaving a debt of £77 million. The fair paly rules reduced the debt further as they converted the loan into shares. They then took that money out when they reduced the share capital. Given how much they are owed I'd say they haven't shown any sign of asset stripping the club, unlike Bartlett who owed us over £2 million when he sold the club.

I think we sold Livermore and Snodgrass to pay the wages of the loan players Marco Silva wanted as well as the transfer fees for the players we bought. Any cash left over paid for the share reduction.

The sales this season are to reduce the wage bill so we don't get caught under the fair play rules again and to pay for whatever strengthening we can afford. The Allams are not going to get anywhere near the £70 million they are owed from the sale of Clucas, Robertson, Harry and the Jak. The transfer fees will be paid in instalments and may include fairly substantial add-ons. Do you think we'll receive any money from Snodgrass' add-ons? I doubt it. Which shows how quickly what seems like an asset can become worthless.

Knocking £20 or £30 million off the debt doesn't make sense and is contrary to how they have run the club in the past. That doesn't mean its not possible but I don't think its probable.

16. howdentiger

howdentiger Well-Known Member

The most sense spoken in here for a while

17. Chilton's Hundreds

Chilton's Hundreds Well-Known Member

Ehab just probably thought it'll set the tongues wagging that a takeover is on the agenda and thus provide the same excuse as last summer for no investment.

We need at least 6 players in over the next 11 days.

We'll be lucky to get half that.

18. Gone For A Walk

Gone For A Walk Well-Known Member

It's a good point, and something I just don't get.
    I remember those earlier years.
    People getting excited now because Burnsy is finally asking something like serious questions. Along with a few chants. But that's about it.
    It's not like the Allams live on the other side of the world, or even the country, or even the county.

19. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

All that was missing was the workers from his local take-away to make it believable.

dennisboothstash likes this.
  20. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

My mate showed me that.

It's not real, anyone who thinks so is a complete moron. Sorry.