1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours NOooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by MackemGlobeTrotter, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

you're welcome, always the victim on here eh, i cant have an opinion myself, agree with Bri or meet his wrath, ooohhh im **** scared [not] ....just for your info ill comment on what i like where i like.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

What you on about? I've denied nobody their opinion, fact, even if I wanted to I couldn't enforce it<doh> I've not claimed to be a victim, fact. I've not said you can't comment. Fact. But you've taken it off topic to board politics now cause you're a petty little sado with a chip on your shoulder. Well done.

please log in to view this image

3. Makemstine Roger

do me a favour just **** off

4. Brian Storm

Now who's making demands? Telling me what to do. You could do with an hour in front of the mirror boyo.

5. Makemstine Roger

mirror mirror on the wall who is the most boring twat of all, why its you Bri, There you go second opinion.<laugh><laugh><laugh>

6. Brian Storm

I'm boring? You don't have anything to say. You never do. I only know you exist because you're nipping at my heels like a little bitch <laugh>

7. Makemstine Roger

why dont you get a job with the tall ships race heard they are looking for a blowhard

8. Brian Storm

Why don't you go and buy yourself a new hand bag and some lippy you tedious little bitch.

9. Makemstine Roger

time to insert you butt plug as i smell a stench, smells like halitosis to me, then again you always did talk ****e

10. Brian Storm

I made this in the time it took you to come up with that. If you had any brains you'd see my avatar and realise you're on a hiding to nothing.

New Always Roger.:emoticon-0102-bigsm

upload_2016-7-26_20-18-30.png

11. Makemstine Roger

it wasn't me guv honest as Bri grovels on another board for forgiveness a good boy, as his post on another board shows

Err, don't think so. I'm not like that and 95% of the board ain't like that.Just two or three ****ers. You must prop every car you see up on bricks by your logic.

12. Makemstine Roger

guys come on to this board with vile comments first post, if we react we are the ****ers, yea do we need friends like you, if you ever went to defend this country you would be the first casualty from your own side<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

13. Home_and_Away

Home_and_Away Well-Known Member

Not really a fair reflection that like Rog...
    The lads on GC were pretty much saying ALL members of this board are racists, and both Bri & I said it's not clever to tar everyone with the same brush. <doh>
    It's a fair point don't you think ?

14. Brian Storm

What's your point? I didn't ask anyone for forgiveness. I put people right after you and your chums comments have stained the board. All you're showing is your vile insulting comments in the past has given the board a bad name, there fore you've given everyone a bad name including me. So I spoke up for myself. Anyone can go on that thread to see people from multiple boards labeling the people of this board because of people like you. You're a ****ing **** house. Hope you have a heart attack pumping away over one of your hookers you vile ****. You're ****ing evil ****. I ain't going down with your ship.

Attached Files:

15. Brian Storm

He seems to have forgotten it's his and his mates comments that's got them labeling us all. <doh>

16. Makemstine Roger

your a sensible lad, ive have kept away from arguments for a few years now, but there comes a time when others people come on this board and attack without reading , its bad enough for them to be defended by one of our own, but i wont stand by and let one of our posters be picked on, i would do the same for you, i try not to retaliate to our own check out my posts but Bri has crossed the line, and this from a guy who already left and wasnt missed

17. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

I thought this board was looking a little vegan lately, good to see a healthy slice of beef to calm my nerves. Play nice boys, you're both big parts of Borde Du Mackemeux

What have I missed?

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  18. Makemstine Roger

<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh> daft sod,<laugh><laugh><laugh>

TEL likes this.
  19. Home_and_Away

Home_and_Away Well-Known Member

To tell the truth Bri, I'm not fully up to date with what's been going on with regards 'fall outs ' etc etc.

But in all aspects of life.... It's the minority that spoil it for the majority unfortunately.
    Every thread I seem to go on since I returned to the UK (GC, Swans etc) has a real anti-Sunderland attitude!

20. Brian Storm

Who have I picked on? Dorset? I've done no such thing. You manipulating **** stirring weed. You clearly haven't read on beyond the comment you jumped to conclusions with. It's been your only intention on this thread is to stir up **** and drag posters into it who I know full well won't appreciate it. Leave Dorest out of you sad little gripe. You missed judged the tone, you don't get my dry humor. They're all Roger's problems. ****er.