1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Paris

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by cidered abroad, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cidered abroad

cidered abroad Well-Known Member

So more carnage and loss of life in Paris. I never understand how anyone can cause such misery on those who are involved.
    Jonathan Kodjia hails from the St Denis district so let us hope that his family and friends are not directly affected.

tiger-emyrs-wolf likes this.
  2. smhbcfc

smhbcfc Well-Known Member

Yes and all done in the name of so-called religion - this is people who want power/prestige using religion to their own perverse ends

3. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

image.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  4. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

Yet another attack that will go down in history. Not fighting an army, just pure evil. It'll never ever end. Won't be long before we suffer another big attack here in the UK. Slightly worried about going to the England game on Tuesday night...

5. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

England game will be off!

6. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

7. johngalleyfan2

another point to note is the safety of fans at next years EURO's

8. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

Nope, it's on and rightly so.

9. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

My sister in law lives in Paris with her family of 2 young kids and Husband.. He was planning to take my nephew to last nights game but plumped for the England game after luckily getting tickets at the last minute.

I'm sick of these scum.. wipe the ****in lot of them off the face of the earth, **** political correctness, that doesn't apply anymore..

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  10. johngalleyfan2

good decision as it shows we will not be forced to kow tow to their mindless violence

11. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

When will the world ever learn from it's mistakes of the past? This is not a religious quest but rather a bunch of people bent on killing at any cost and the time has almost run out on concrete action. Nobody is immune from this kind of terror and I must confess my concerns when I went to Wembley with cidered and the rest of you at how seemingly unprepared the stadium was for an incident like this.

Take care everybody and let's hope the world unites to stamp out this evil, so people of all countries and beliefs can move on and prosper.

12. invermeremike

I want to reply to banksy's comments which I echo. The problem facing any action on this situation is apathy and smugness on the part of governments who still refuse to accept that this is the biggest threat to personal safety since the mid 1900's. Political correctness should have been thrown out the door years ago and why on earth some of the supposed perpetrators were not arrested when they have been on various radars for a period of time?

Nice words from politicians don't impress me anymore, when what is needed is a strong universal mandate from all governments affected followed by meaningful actions to resolve the issues. I predict that we will still be hearing the same old rhetoric years from now from politicians scared of their own shadows. Stand up and be counted.

13. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Maintenant, je suis Parisian.

Nous avons avec toi Jonathan. J'espere que ta famille est ok.

14. invermeremike

Moi aussi.

15. RedorDead

Agree they should be wiped of this planet, it's finding the ****ers is the issue.
    Some claim Blair went to war illegally with Iraq, and most of the nutters are from there, imagine the state of the world today if we ignored Suddans threats?
    Thoughts are with your and others families in Paris. Facebook done that good think where people checked safe and it sent messages to all their friends list. It was a relive to get them this morning.

16. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

I'm sorry, Blair was and still is a liar and a prick but I agree with banksy **** political correctness and get these scummy bastard I/S out of our lives..

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  17. RedorDead

18. invermeremike

Brunel would be proud.

19. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

The worst part is that these people, who's sole aim is to kill you and I and take other innocents, potentially live and work among us.

There is no escape from the evil of these warped idiots and virtually nowhere is safe anymore.

For those who supported unchecked and continued immigration into Europe and the UK from the Middle East region, do you get it now ?

All we can do, is hope that we and our nearest and dearest aren't ever the victims.

Wait for the next big one here. It's only a matter of time.

This will not be solved in our lifetimes, and probably not for generations to come. IS are everywhere, waiting and plotting.

Redprintt and banksyisourhero like this.
  20. RedorDead

I was thinking about that thread where people claimed we was being unreasonable in not letting the refugee crisis come here. Just seems bizarre that within 2 months at least one of the ones was considered to be one of the bombers / shooters. I know one is a small percentage but try telling that to the families of the victims in France now!

Redprintt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.