1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Peter Swann

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Tigerwill85, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Tigerwill85

Tigerwill85 Member

Does anyone rate anything Peter swann has to say or write? In today's hdm he states that sexism is "banter" and "happens in every work place" now maybe where I work is different but if i spoke to a woman in our work place referring to her as it and asking if I can smash her etc I know I'd get the sack! Also in the yorkshire post he tells Leeds fans how easy it will be to beat us by stopping fryatt! Where are your alligences Peter? Add to this the weekly dribble on humberside and we have a top class twat! I want avreal city man as a summariser not a Leeds fan in disguise!! Would love to see some like whittle! Any thoughts and sorry forth rant!

2. Hessle Tiger

Hessle Tiger Member

Let Deano do it! He already writes the occasional column for the Fail. Just give him the gig full time, I know I'd be more interested in what he has to say than that White ****e **** Swan!

3. Dutch Tiger

Dutch Tiger Member

The Justin Whittle idea is a good one Tigerwill, i would love to have him on Blunderside!

4. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Thanks for pointing out the Yorkshire Post article. I read Peter Swan's 'autobiography' once, thats three hours of my time that I will never get back. The best part of it was a full page photo of him holding a plate of salad.

5. Hessle Tiger

Hessle Tiger Member

6. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

7. Tigerwill85

Tigerwill85 Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking like this. I'm not a political correctness looney I just find his uneducated slurs a throw back to a 50's ludite views! I mean he calls it banter and it happens in every workplace but had this been a racist or homophobic slur would he have said the same? I doubt it, and after all what's the difference? With reguards to who I'd ideally like to see as the EXPERT Whittle would be great, does anyone know what he does now? Wasn't he a postman? It would be great to get Elliott thoughts too he seems to licensing club but as importantly the city proven by his return to live here. Deano as we all know Is a dipstick but a legend and hull city hero of a dipstick so again we'd have a real HULL CITY man talking about HULL CITY.

8. westhulltiger

westhulltiger Active Member

In fairness to the yorkshire post article, he doesn't mention anything positive about Leeds, so he will do for me in that sense! I would maybe take it as a compliment because he says Fryatt is one of the best strikers in the league.

9. captaintigerrobin

captaintigerrobin Active Member

Justin Whittle is the match summariser on KCFM I believe.