1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Play-Off Chat.

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, May 4, 2015.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That's to be expected using Poundland brushes and paint......<whistle>.....:rolleyes:.

2. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

It seems that Wycombe Wanderers will have their No1 goalkeeper Matt Ingram fit for Thursdays second leg.....also Paul Hayes will be available having gone off at half-time in the first-leg.

3. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

4. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You are right I do use cheap brushes. Reason being they are an absolute pain to clean no matter how much you pay for them so I use and chuck away. Much easier.

I don't care who their keeper is on the night. We have to win by 2 whoever it is so makes no difference.

Thanks for putting this bleddy tune on here Mrs J. It's still haunting me.

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Just read Sheridan on the beeb website and despair. Apparently nobody can tell him anything about Rueben Reid because he knows all about him and he's scored 20. He's the manager and he picks the team. Well bleddy news for you Mr Sheridan. Reid is NOT FIT. If he plays him anyway then I can't see us winning. Sheridan's words are pure arrogance.

6. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Use paint that isn't oil based.....wash them in warm water with a touch of fairy liquid.....so simple.

7. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Hope he's just trying to out fox Wycombe.......and holding Reid back for later......problem is, his he that devious.....I doubt it.

8. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I don't think he is plym I think he is telling everyone to butt out and leave the football stuff to him. Bets he will play Reid whatever happens. I think that Reid, given his service this term, deserves to be in the side but not at the expense of the team and possible result. Nobody is bigger than the collective. Reid is firing at around 60% and that is not enough to warrant a place.

9. AWAY IN BC

AWAY IN BC Well-Known Member

Thanks for putting on the video Plymjools...i just love it..even if they don't make it that one game made it all worth it...

10. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Great vid Jools, thank you, it's a bit more representative of the actual level of noise compared to the Sky coverage which was all Wycombe. Still makes my hair stand on end.

The trouble with Reuben Reid is that we don't know the full situation do we? We know he's been having cortisone injections, which is no joke. We also know he hasn't been playing well but he knows where the goal is and could get just 2 touches and get 2 goals tonight and put us through. Brunt is very energetic but is that enough?

I said earlier as we have to score twice, we should start with the 4:4:2 we finished with on Saturday. Sheridan is saying the reverse, that we mustn't concede another, which argues I suppose for 3:5:2.

Wycombe had us taped on Saturday and defended in depth rather than press high up to severely limit the quality of chances we made. The one thing the YouTube clip shows is Banton giving that full back a torrid time. Will he work hard enough to protect his full back if we go 4:4:2?

Hard decisions I wouldn't want to make. I'll leave it to Sheridan.

11. Plymjools

Plymjools Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Three little birds has just popped by and said "Don't worry bout a thing cos the Greens are going to do it" .... Good luck boys for tonight :emoticon-0178-rock:

12. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Semitones tower is Lighting up green tonight in support of the team??

13. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Wycombe will know that Argyle haven't won this season when going behind......what's the betting that Wycombe will start at 100mph to try and win the mental battle.

14. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Sheridan picks the usual team....no surprises there then.........I hope we don't need Reuben for a penalty shoot out.....because I would expect that he would be long gone by then.

15. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

1-0 down.....Hayes of course......can't see it happening now.

16. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

0-2 we are atrocious. wrong team, no fight and an embarrassing number of basic schoolboy errors.

17. Greenarmyjoe

Its terrible, don't want to watch 2nd half 2 set peoices 2 goals. Sheridan will be out after this.. Reid is not interested, well none of them seem to be..

18. Greenarmyjoe

Same as Saturday.. should have started with the 11 as everyone said.. except Sheridan!! Bye bye Sheridan.. surely he has to resign or get the push. .what do you think... GUTTED

19. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Why has he picked the same team that got ripped apart so easily on Saturday......this could be quite humiliating before the end......more of a r

20. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Sheridan had no plan and offered nothing but the same as game one......Wycombe must have been surprised that we offered the same lambs to the slaughter......what a waste of a semi-final chance.........how can Sheridan stay on.....he cannot offer anymore.....he has done his best.....thanks John for trying....time to move on.