1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Police Warning To All Forum Members!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

It happened to me, it could be your turn next....:emoticon-0103-cool:

POLICE WARNING:

Police are warning all NOT 606 MEMBERS who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called ...Beer. The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large kegs.

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. NOT 606 MEMBERS are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several Beers, NOT 606 MEMBERS will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer, they often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.
    At other times these unfortunate NOT 606 MEMBERS are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as a "relationship".

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewed enough to entrap the unsuspecting guy into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

NOT 606 MEMBERS are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females. Please! Forward this warning to every NOT 606 MEMBER you know!

If you fall victim to this beer and the women administering it..... There are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

sounds 2me like I should start drinking thy devils brew again masky <laugh>............but thinking of it im not sure I could put up with the bad breath and failed liver.

so I`ll keep my virginity and stick with thy weed I think, much safer for you <wink>

I`ll buy William a crate of ale if he wants mind>>>>>>>>>>that should put a smile on his hairlip face