1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic post apolcaliptic FUTURE

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by johngalleyfan2, Jun 24, 2016.

1. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

Watched the results till 0430am then went to bed with the leave campaign half a mill in front and well over half the results in
    I expected at 0830 to hear a win for L E A V E AROUND 250 -300, 000 VOTES ..surprise on over a million ..you bet.
    had a job which involved 3 hours driving so listened to the "views" of PAF individuals ..especially that pretentious demon north of the border still aiming for the title of president/primeminister of Scotland. A number of people interviewed in Scotland already they do not want another fiasco ..they couldn't other than "her" find anyone who did..
    Sad Cameron decided to call it a day so early.. he was going to after 2 -3 years anyway.
    Boris and Gove came over well, nowt from CORBYN or Nigel ..
    some really "p**** off losers that can only slag, with acidic comments the people on leave side and not what they fought for that's why they lost focus'd on slagging the individual not the arguments ...

Red Robin likes this.
  2. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Boris (particularly) and Gove came over very well indeed I thought.

3. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Boris will be the next pm,very shrewd and clever guy.

Do not be fooled by the shaggy hairstyle.:1980_boogie_down::1980_boogie_down::1980_boogie_down:

4. Mind the gap!

Mind the gap! Well-Known Member

Yeah don't be fooled, the man is a complete ****. Only interested in his own agenda.

5. Red Robin

Nice to see you MTG condolences to remain camp :emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes::emoticon-0148-yes:

6. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

That's your opinion of him, I personally like the man and think if voted in will be a success.
    If you bothered to listen to him, he is Brexit but retaining some things YOU fought for. It will just be a more controlled way of doing things.
    Try and stop sulking because things didn't go your way and get with it, it's here and happening.

Red Robin and Angelicnumber16 like this.
  7. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Politicians got you in this mess and although I had no particular agenda on the subject I'm leased that someone finally had enough gumption to stand up and be counted. The rules and regulations coming out of Brussels rarely supported the country and appeared from the outside to be extremely harsh and often damaging to the U.K. overall. The scariest thing I found on my frequent returns was the totally out of control immigration issues which were highlighted during my trip to Wembley when I wondered if they had moved the national stadium to another country. The insight that I got from the British media scared me even more when I read about the human rights cases being referred to the European Human Rights Court where virtually all the decisions went against us.

Immigration was going to be the death of the nation and perhaps now you have a chance to redress the situation in your favour and gather back the country that was almost lost forever. Good luck to you all.

Red Robin likes this.
  8. Red Robin

London is another country Mike,the guy running London wants to bring London into Europe,who the hell voted him in.
    He says London is multicultural,i say it has been overtaken.
    I watched a program a couple of weeks ago, where the real east enders were moving out.
    so so wrong.

9. RedorDead

Are you not a immigrant in Canada ;)

10. Mind the gap!

More like condolences to Britain.

Farage has admitted that one of the main promises was a lie, another out campaigner admitted that immigration levels won't change.

Pound dropped to lowest level since 1970s

Stock markets plummeted like there was no tomorrow.

11. Mind the gap!

You're an immigrant yourself so isn't moaning about immigration a little but hypocritical from you?

12. wings-of-a-crow

wings-of-a-crow Well-Known Member

just had 4 years of Johnson as mayor of London, and the man is a two faced lying b-----d, who rides roughshod over those who have the nerve to oppose him, the man delivered nothing exept to those in the city.

Mind the gap! likes this.
  13. Red Robin

You prefer the current guy then <confused><confused><confused>

14. wings-of-a-crow

wings-of-a-crow Well-Known Member

don't be a twat, hes only been in office a month, but up to now yes I do.

RedorDead likes this.
  15. RedorDead

Stock Market finished 2pc up on the beginning of the week, are you still going to spread doom and gloom?
    Don't worry your paper round money will be safe

Angelicnumber16 and Red Robin like this.
  16. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Lord help us if Boris Johnson or Nigel Farage become Prime Minister

Mind the gap! likes this.
  17. invermeremike

Indeed I am ROD but you must understand that I read the rules of entry before I emigrated and I didn't expect my new country to bend over backwards if I wasn't prepared to stick to those rules. Thankfully Canada is a country built on immigration which has allowed it's population to absorb the cultural differences and yet we still aren't perfect by any means, however we aren't constantly told to shut up and change our ways by outside forces.

Red Robin and RedorDead like this.
  18. invermeremike

I could send you Stephen Harper (our ex) of you would like.

19. Mind the gap!

Same as most immigrants here.

20. invermeremike

I don't think it's even close to being the same mtg because I was fortunate enough to choose a country that spoke the same language and the slight cultural differences were easy to accept. It's not just the rampant immigration that is the problem, although I feel for most of them due to total shock they must endure in such a hard way upon arrival, it appears to me that the whole scenario is somehow unworkable unless tighter rules are enforced. I would never want to be accused of not wanting, or supporting, immigration but the entire situation needs to be looked at in some new light to find a solution that serves everyone in such a way that the flow can be stemmed.